Hickeys & Handprints Pt. 2

Y'all wanted the live action of the previous story, so here ya go! Enjoy at your own risk on this Saturday morning! 😉

When the duo made it over the threshold of their apartment, Olivia jumped in Elliot's arms, unable to wait any longer to feel her body against his. Elliot made it to their bedroom, but not before bumping into walls as he fiercely sucked and bit on the soft skin of her neck, "You're gonna mark me," Olivia moaned, giving him more access to her neck. Once they made it to the bedroom, Elliot's movements weren't slow, they were quick and deliberate. He needed to feel her, see her. All of her. He nearly ripped the clothing off of her body, leaving her naked on the bed. As he undressed himself, he couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous body. Her thick hips and thighs, a contrast to her thin waist, the way her chest was flushed with arousal, her hair splayed out on the sheets, and the vivid purple bruise on her neck from his mouth. Although there wasn't any reason to be, any other man Olivia would feel self conscious under their scrutinizing stares, but with Elliot, it made her wetter than she'd ever been. "You're so fucking beautiful," Elliot groaned as he finally rid the last article of clothing, freeing his erection, "I can't wait to mark your beautiful skin all over."
Olivia whimpered from his tone. She was so horny it was painful. She rubbed her thighs together as Elliot continued his sweet torture on her body. His mouth moved from her neck to her collarbone where he left another reminder that he owned her body. Olivia's nails dug into Elliot's back as she felt his mouth leaving hickeys in a trail on her body. Her neck, clavicle, cleavage, sternum, and her thigh. Elliot growled but welcomed the pain of her nails digging into him. He knew he was making her feel good. She was a moaning mess and when Elliot sucked the skin of her thigh, so close to where she wanted his mouth to be, she let out a cry as she came. Elliot looked up at her with a smirk watching her body vibrate, "You're so easy, princess," he chuckled. The next thing Olivia registered was Elliot's rough hands flipping her body over onto her stomach. "Arms above your head, ass in the air," he growled commandingly. Olivia's brain barely registered his words, still in her orgasm daze, but she obeyed. "Good girl," Elliot grinned as he stared at her body once more. Olivia in this position-arms stretched out straight above her head, back arched inward while her ass was high in the air showing off her glistening pussy-should be a fucking crime. "El.." Olivia whined making him grin. She was already begging. "Yes, my little plaything?" Elliot degraded her but setting the tone of tonight's fun. "Daddy please..fuck me." Olivia whimpered into the sheets. Elliot smirked and decided to give her what she needed. He used one hand to hold her wrists down while he slipped inside her. It was so tight, so fucking wet, but he still couldn't slid in completely. He used his free hand to rub her clit slowly as he placed small kisses to the dimples on her lower back making her moan and squirm. "That's it, let me in pretty girl," Elliot whispered as he felt her pussy consume his cock. He freed her wrists watching her brace herself on her forearms as he took her thick hips in his hands and began thrusting inside her at a punishing pace. He was so deep inside her, she was losing her mind. She felt his hands run up her sides and grip her shoulders pulling her back onto his cock before smacking her ass hard and returning his hands to her hips, "I can't get enough of you," Elliot growled as he listened to her sexy little noises. It wasn't much longer that he felt her cum around his dick. The tightening of her walls made him hiss in appreciation. He had to be the luckiest man in the whole god damn world and he was very cocky about that. Elliot continued thrusting inside her until he felt himself starting to edge. He pulled out quickly and flipped her over on her back once more. Elliot stroked his cock, focusing on her swollen pussy that he was soon going to cum inside. He slipped back into her, allowing her legs to wrap around his waist. His hand moved back to her wrists, pinning them palm up above her head. He leaned down kissing her throat as she threw her head back in pleasure. Elliot used his free hand to grip her chin making her look at him. He used his thumb to trace her bottom lip, watching her suck it into her mouth. He moved his wet thumb to her nipple and began rubbing gentle circles on it, before pulling back and slapping her breast causing her eyes to shoot open with a whimper. He bottomed out inside her and stopped feeling her cum for the second time, while his eyes never left hers. "I want you sore baby. Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. My hands on your body, my mouth on your skin, and my cock in your tight little pussy. Only me," he whispered before cumming inside her walls.