Girl Talk

"Liv, you've gotta tell us who it is," Melinda whined to the group of women, the redhead and the blonde agreeing. Alex, Melinda, Casey, and Olivia met up once a week to have lunch and it was always a wonderful time. "Come on Liv, you've been walking around with your 'I'm getting laid' face for a month and your best friends don't even know who it is," Casey huffed. Alex smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Olivia, "Pleaseee," she said in a childlike tone. Olivia rolled her eyes, "Oh my god," she whined and swallowed from nervousness, "It's Elliot," she admitted quietly. When she didn't hear anything, she looked up to see their jaws dropped. "You're fucking Stabler?" Alex yelped louder than Olivia would've liked, noticing some women staring. "Shh," Olivia said urgently as she nodded lightly. "It's about time," Melinda and Casey said in unison, making Olivia blush. "Ok, anyways.." Olivia tried to deflect but Casey caught her immediately, "Oh no, you're spilling everything," she told Olivia making her groan. "How's the sex?" Alex asked. "Mind blowing," Olivia smiled wide. "Kinky?" Melinda asked. "Very," Olivia blushed. "Size?" Casey questioned. "Big, very big," Olivia grinned at the women's reactions. "Like how big?" Melinda asked wide eyed. "I mean I didn't measure, but the biggest I've ever had. I'd say between 9 and 10 inches," Olivia whispered with a grin. "No wonder that son of a bitch is so cocky," Alex laughed, causing Casey to confirm, "Yea, he has the right to be. He must be tearing you up." Olivia shook her head with a smile, she really had missed the girl talk. "Condoms?" Melinda asked. Olivia blushed again, "No," she trailed off. "You let him cum inside you?" Casey yelled in an whisper. Olivia shrugged and nodded, "I've waited this damn long, I want to feel all of him. Bare." She said blushing. Casey grinned at her friend, "Who's in control?" Casey wanted to hear the answer to this question in the worst way, but she half expected Olivia to lie. Olivia bit her lip and felt her panties dampen at just the thought of him controlling her. "Him. All the time. He's very dominant," she answered making the women gasp. Olivia Benson confessed to submitting to her partner, which is something they'd never would've imagined. "Damn Liv, that's hot as fuck. I bet you're both hot as fuck," Alex mumbled making the table giggle. "Oral?" Melinda fired off one final question. "Oh yes. Both and it's wonderful," Olivia blushed. The women were quiet for a few seconds until Olivia felt an all too familiar hand on her shoulder, "I hear you ladies are talking about me," Elliot smirked, keeping his eyes on Olivia's and watching her blush. The other ladies picked up on the dominance Olivia had described and politely and quickly excused themselves. Elliot chuckled, throwing money down to cover all their meals before taking Olivia's hand, "Let's go, princess." Olivia swallowed, unsure what Elliot thought about her spilling their sex life. The walk to his apartment was silent, but as soon as the door was shut and locked, everything changed. She was up against the wall in seconds, Elliot's large hands and soft lips all over her body. "El.." Olivia moaned. "Shut up. You've talked enough," Elliot told her as he continued kissing her neck and squeezing her ass, pushing his hardening member further into her. "Tell me what you told them." He demanded, making her blush in embarrassment. She could tell by his tone, he had heard everything and he was making sure she was telling the truth. "I told them how big you were," she paused. Elliot chuckled, "And just how big am I, detective?" He asked using her title which was so incredibly sexy while he dominated her. "The biggest I've ever had," she bit her lip watching the smug look on his face appear as he began to undo the buttons on her shirt. "Continue, slut," Elliot commanded. "I told them you were very kinky and very dominant," she moaned feeling his lips on her clavicle and the cleavage that was pushing out of her bra. "Good girl," he praised her for telling the truth, "What did you say about the oral sex again?" Olivia allowed him to push her shirt off her shoulders and her pants down, leaving her in her cream colored bra and panties that was a beautiful contrast to her dark skin. "I told them it was wonderful, your mouth feels so good on my pussy and I love having your cock in my mouth, love tasting your cum," Olivia breathed. Elliot smirked, "On your knees, bitch," he demanded and Olivia immediately sunk to the floor, shaking in arousal and anticipation for his cock in her mouth. Elliot undid his slacks and let his cock spring free. Olivia immediately grabbed it and began licking and sucking the tip. Both of her hands wrapped around it, still didn't cover it completely. She moaned as she sucked him, like it was pleasuring her as much as it was him. Elliot's hand went to her head, "You're such a naughty little thing. All your friends know what you let me do to you. They know you're my submissive little slut," he teased her as he guided her mouth further onto his dick. Elliot watched in surprise as her free hand went between her legs, rubbing herself as she sucked him off. Her fingers worked slowly then feverishly at her lace covered clit, sliding her fingers under the hem and stroking her wetness. Elliot felt her teeth scrape lightly over his dick as she moaned loudly, knowing she was cumming around her own fingers. Elliot grabbed her hand and quickly sucked her fingers greedily into his mouth tasting her cum as he spilled himself into her mouth.

This one was a little different, I hope you like it! Time to vote on the next story! #1 Snitch or #2 Toxic. R&R and Vote! 😛