Trouble Maker

She had been ignoring him all day, and it was pissing him off. The Police chief called a break and Elliot watched as Olivia hurried to get away. He followed when she went toward the exit stairs. He grabbed her roughly by the shoulder to stop her. "Ow Elliot, what the fuck are you doing?" She whined as she smacked his hand away. "You're ignoring me." He growled. "You're being an ass." Olivia scoffed. "You better lose that attitude right now, Benson." His dominance, his strength, his tone, it was all so fucking sexy and it made her want to do everything he said. But she liked to cause trouble. She rolled her eyes. "Bite me." She said with her sexy little attitude. That was the final straw. Elliot shoved her against the door of the stairwell. "You're being such a fucking brat today." He growled in her ear. "I thought you liked it when I was bad." She gasped, feeling his body pressing against hers. A low growl slipped from his throat as he pinned her arms beside her. "Oh, I do, babygirl." He groaned as he moved in to suck and bite at her neck. "El, what are you doing?" She whined. "I'm doing exactly what you said, my little trouble maker, I'm biting you. But I'm doing so much more. I'm making that little pussy dripping wet, aren't I?" He whispered harshly in her ear. "Yes daddy!" She squealed. One of his hands slid down to grasp her thigh possessively, he pulled back to whisper in her ear. "Two more hours and you're mine Olivia Rae." He growled, squeezing her thigh hard enough to bruise before turning and leaving her alone in the stairwell. She stayed there a little while longer, her mind swirling with thoughts about just how good his cock would feel inside of her.