So You Dont Forget

Olivia made her way to Elliot's apartment. It was 4 in the morning so she decide to stop at the stoop and text him. She stopped and got her a herbal tea that she got hooked on in Oregon and him a coffee, black just the way he liked it. Elliot happened to be wide awake, so when his phone chimed, he read her message, quickly got dressed, and walked down. When he stepped outside, he saw her sitting on the steps. He walked over and sat down beside her where she handed him his much needed coffee. Elliot couldn't help but smile at how adorable she looked. Her new haircut fit her perfectly, her leggings and jacket, it was so her. He didn't know he was staring until she nudged his knee with hers and said, "You know, you're the longest relationship I've ever had with a man." She smiled at him lightly. Elliot smiled back at her and then sat his coffee down before wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her closer. "You mean everything to me Liv, when you were gone, I.. I would steal the perfume you left in your locker to remember how you smelled. I would stare at all the pictures of you and us on my phone so I would remember what you looked like. I was afraid I would forget." He told her slightly embarrassed at his emotional confession. Olivia swiped a tear from her eye, stood up, took his hand, and whispered in his ear, "Then take me upstairs and undress me, touch me, love me, fuck me, until you have every inch of my body memorized and etched into your mind." She smiled at his shocked expression. "I love you, Elliot, I always have and I know you have loved me too. I'm yours El, and I need you inside me, now." She said seriously and sinfully as she pulled him towards the door.