Steve Rogers- Taste (h)

You never thought you'd have to convince your barely a month-long boyfriend to travel halfway across the world with you for a wedding.

One of your childhood friends was getting married but she was getting married back home in Britain. Your friend knew you had been seeing someone for the past couple of months, and that it had only become official in the last month, but despite all of that she insisted that you bring Steve with you.

Somehow you had convinced Steve to go with you, and he didn't seem too apprehensive about it which surprised you. For some reason you thought that Steve wouldn't want to go, or he'd find it too soon, but all he'd said when you'd asked was when to book the plane tickets for.

The wedding was only over a weekend however as it was in your hometown you had decided to spend a week there so you could see your family, but you really wanted to show Steve where you grew up.

He was always asking questions about the place you grew up, what your friends were like – it was one of the reasons that you fell for him so quickly, he was genuinely interested and curious about your life.

That morning the two of you were due to fly and the journey to the airport and through security had been relatively painless.

It wasn't until the both of you sat down in your seats that you let yourself relax a little, although the surprise of being bumped up to business class was most definitely a surprise.

"Stark," Steve stated as he shook his head when the air hostess told you and then proceeded to escort you to your newly upgraded seats. "I knew I shouldn't have told him which flight was ours," he muttered once the two of you were sat down.

You laughed and shook your head. "I may have only known him for a few months but even I know he would've found our flight anyway."

Steve nodded in agreement, reaching over to settle his hand in your thigh. "I'm just glad he didn't offer us his jet," he commented. "That's just a little bit much for me."

You rested your head on his shoulder but then moved when an air hostess came over, she had a bottle of champagne in her hand.

The confusion must have been evident on your faces as she quicky explained. "Compliments of Mr Stark, he asked for me to tell you both to have a good journey."

She then handed you the bottle and two glasses before disappearing. "Well, it's no private jet," you joked.

"At least this we can share a little more comfortably," Steve popped the champagne as he spoke. "And I suppose Stark having expensive taste works out every so often."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.