Loki Laufeyson- Enemies To Lovers: Part 1 (c)

How you ended up on Sakaar was a long and winding tale, that even you couldn't make the fullest amount of sense about. You had once been happily living on Earth, working as part of the successful superhero team of the avengers and yet you still ended up on a far-off planet, luckily managing to find yourself amongst the elite, as company of the Grandmaster rather than stuck fighting for his amusement.

It wasn't the most ideal of circumstances seen as you had spent your whole life thus far on Earth, but you learnt to quickly adapt and keep quiet about any form of being a hero in your previous life. You had done well to keep it a secret, not even watching the daily fights and trying to blend into the crowds of people around the Grandmaster. It had seemed like a good plan until the person who had led to you becoming an avenger appeared on the planet.

Loki's reign of terror across New York, had led to you and the others coming together as the avengers to fight him, and you assumed you'd never see him after Thor returned him to Asgard. Now that he was freely walking Sakaar, he would be the one that could destroy your plans of living a somewhat normal life on the planet.

You waited until he had made his way away from the Grandmaster, heading towards the home he had been gifted by the ruler of the planet, when you were going to approach him. Once he was away from the crowd, you took your attempt and pushed him against the wall, the broken piece of glass you had harboured as a weapon from the multitude of trash that covered the planet, at his neck.

"Loki!" You spat.

He seemed shocked, but you couldn't see any recognition in his eyes.

"Do I know you?" He questioned, letting you pin him to the wall.

"You don't even remember me?" You said, a laugh of confusion escaping you.

Loki had ruined your life and somehow brought it back together again, taking away your choices of your life but also pushing you into being seen as one of the greatest heroes that Earth had.

"Look, lots of people want to stab me in the throat," he chuckled. "But I don't know why you specifically want me dead."

You lowered the glass, still keeping your grip tight on it.

"The battle of New York. Your army destroyed my city because you felt you had to prove something to get out of the shadow of your brother."

He took a second before a smirk curled onto his lips, clearly gaining the memories of where you knew him from.

"You look very different from your pitiful attempts to fight a God on Earth," he chuckled. "How did a thing like you end up on Sakaar?"

"I could ask you the same. You were meant to be rotting in a cell on Asgard. Does Thor know you are here?"

His expression fell for a moment. "I doubt it."

You took a second to weigh up your priorities. You could take Loki back to the Grandmaster to tell him the truth of his crimes, likely resulting in him being thrown into the arena, and in turn yourself, probably being forced to fight one another just for the amusement of your new overlord or you could just accept that you were going to be living on the same planet, likely both hiding from the truth of your lives off that planet. There wasn't really a choice.

"I'm not happy about this, but if I am going to survive on this planet, then no one can know who I was before I got here. If you say a word to anyone then I will take you down with me, and without your army, I'd like to see who would win in the arena," you frowned.

Loki rolled his eyes at you. "My dear, I am a god, you wouldn't stand a chance," he laughed. "But I do not want the Grandmaster to know any more than you do."

"I never thought I'd see the day when you were my ally."

"Neither did I."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.