T'Challa- Weapon (a)

T'Challa held his arms behind his back as he stood proudly. His gaze cast itself upon the gallery of weapons that had featured throughout the rich and vast history of Wakanda.

"You see y/n, the only limit with vibranium is your imagination. The possibilities are endless, if you can think it, our scientists and engineers can make it happen." He ushered you along as he strolled through. "So, you have proven yourself to us, I am not going to beat around the bush. You have helped the people of Wakanda more than you could possibly imagine. We are truly grateful for everything you have done and there is only one way I can begin to show our appreciation." Your walk through ended at a balcony, the sun was setting on the thick Wakandan forest and light bled through and onto the round table, where a gently smiling woman sat two cups of water down. T'Challa gave her a soft nod of appreciation and gratitude as he brought the cup to his lips.

"I appreciate the offer your highness, but I can not take the throne from you, I may be a force on the battlefield, but I am not able to take lead of an entire country, especially one as great as yours." T'Challa sat the cup down and placed a firm but comforting hand on your shoulder.

"You are funny y/n, fortunately for us we needed a commander on the field and not a comedian. I want to offer you a weapon of your own design, your own vibranium weapon for you to carry and defend the people of this world." Your palms sweat and your shoulders began to feel tense at the offer.

"I appreciate the offer T'Challa, but I could not take something so great... surely you have like a keychain or a fridge magnet I could have instead?" His hand gently squeezed your shoulder and you immediately began to feel okay. "T'Challa..."

"Do not worry y/n. We have plenty to spare, it isn't like we are going to run out any time soon." He chuckled. "I have seen how you fight y/n, you are a true poet with the weapons you have now, imagine what you could do with vibranium tools." Your mind began to wonder at the power of the precious metal. "I will give you some time to think, but make sure you let me know before you depart. I am not sending this through the postal system."

~*~

Written by Aaron.