Yelena Belova- Nosebleed (c)

Your knee collided into the woman's chest before you swung your arm, narrowly missing the punch you threw. She braced herself, setting her feet firmly into the ground, returning a punch to the side of your face and knocking your legs out from underneath you, letting your back smack into the mat below you. You let out a groan, the air having been knocked out of you as the blonde woman leaned over you, a smirk on her lips and her hand held out for you to take.

"You did better," she complimented. "You need to plan ahead though; I could see that punch a mile away."

You nodded your head, taking her hand and letting her assist you back up onto your feet.

One of the things that Yelena made clear when you started to date was that you needed to be able to protect yourself as there would be someone one day that would try to hurt you to get to her. It wasn't the most ideal thing to hear. You didn't particularly like the idea of someone coming after you to get to your girlfriend, but Yelena was worth it, and she was a pretty good teacher as she taught you how to not only defend yourself but put up a good fight. You weren't the best, but you were getting better, not that you could imagine you'd ever win any of the sparring against her.

You grabbed your water bottle, taking a large mouthful. As you pulled the bottle away, you noticed the drops of red at the mouth of the bottle, just beyond where you had been drinking from.

"Shit, did I get your nose?" She asked, handing you a towel.

Wiping the towel under your nose, you let out a sigh. Red stained the once off-white towel.

"It wasn't you," you frowned, using one hand to hold the towel to your nostrils, whilst the other moved up to pinch the bridge of your nose. "This happens all the time, it's more annoying than anything. I've seen a couple of doctors and it just seems to be a thing that I've got to deal with unless I want to sell an arm and a leg for more tests, but it doesn't seem to be anything too worrying."

Yelena raised an eyebrow at you, not fully understanding what you were talking about as to her, chronic nosebleeds were a concern, but she trusted you to know your own body and was mainly just glad that she didn't cause the nosebleed.

"As long as you are okay."

You gave her a smile, past the towel hanging down the front of your face. "Just give me a minute to stop the bleeding and you can kick my arse again."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.