Yelena Belova- Bath (c)

Within the red room, they did everything they could to stop you from being human, stop you from feeling anything but compliance. They didn't want you to find love or have any distraction, rather focus on the job at hand and never accept that you were once a person with your own thoughts and feelings. For the most part it worked well for them, but you found your greatest love through your time there, so once you broke free from the control, you and your girlfriend did whatever you could to try and take down the organisation that had stolen the innocence from you.

Yelena and you returned back to your temporary home after a long day of getting plans in place for the future, plans to make sure taking down the red room would be successful rather than the suicide mission that they tried to make it seem. Romance was still low on your list of priorities, but you were glad to have each other through what seemed like the hardest part of your lives as you tried to keep up the fight.

Both of you ached from the long day, so you ran a warm bath for Yelena and when she slipped in, you sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing her shoulders, knowing she would return the favour afterwards.

She let out a low moan at the release of her muscle tension under your hands.

"Is that helping?" You asked.

Yelena nodded her head, sliding down further into the warm water. You moved your focus to her blond hair, pulled up into braids against her scalp. You begun to untie the hair bands and take out the pins, placing them in the bowl on the sink filled with them. Gently, prying at the braids, you unravelled them all until her long blond hair fell into the forced curls from being stuck in the style for the day.

"We will have more luck tomorrow," you assured her. "It's only a matter of time before it all works out and we get our revenge on the hell they put us and our sisters through."

She looked up at you. "I believe that we will do it. We have done harder things under the time in their control. Little did they know they gave us every weapon we needed to be the only people strong enough to take them down."

"We're going to prevail."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.