T'Challa- Convoy (a)

T'Challa landed almost silently in the bushes of the thick forest, you followed shortly behind him and kicked up a small cloud of dust and dirt. All that could he heard was the panicked mumblings of the stalled, panicked convoy or captors as they scouted around the trees and tried whatever they could to get their trucks started again.

"Get these bastard things started right now!" A strong but concerned voice called out from the middle of the group, his command was followed by the orchestra of cheap but reliable rifles being cocked and readied to fire. He repeatedly rapped and banged on the hood of the front truck. "Wallahi get these engines running or I'm killing every motherfucker here!"

T'Challa turned to face you, the only thing visible in the stark darkness being the silver eyes of his black panther suit. With a slight nod and a flick of his wrist T'Challa and his claws were ready to strike the opponent, you gripped your vibranium spear tightly and climbed up to the tree top. The slow footsteps of a brave mercenary grew louder as the barrel of his gun parted the dense foliage, T'Challa wrapped his hands around the barrel, pulled the soldier into the bush and mercifully slit his throat with his claw. He wrapped his finger around the trigger and fired a hail of bullets into the air until nothing came but the clicks of a firing pin.

The small army ran into the brush, firing aimlessly into the thick bushes, but T'Challa had already moved far enough away and eluded them. You jumped down from the tree behind the enemies and planted your spear through the chest of the first combatant, your hand slipped over his mouth to hide his groans of death as you kicked the gun down the dirt road. With a simple slice you ran the edge of your blade across the back of the next soldier's neck, instantly sending him to the ground with a thud, causing the rest of the men to hold their gun firmly in your direction.

"Do not just look at them, shoot them!" Round after round fired at you as you ran to take cover behind the scrapped vehicle. "Get..." The rest of the leader's orders fell into nothing but a groan as he slumped to the ground, revealing T'Challa behind him with blood-soaked claws. You and T'Challa charged at the remaining bandits, taking them out quickly and leaving nothing but a pile of corpses and empty rifles.

"Not so bad..." T'Challa stated. "I should bring you along more often."

~*~

Written by Aaron.