Wanda Maximoff- Snuggle (c)

You gathered the quilt and blankets off of your bed and dragged them into your living room whilst Wanda set to work in the kitchen. You threw all the covers around on the sofa so that the two of you could be nice and cosy before putting the DVD that Wanda had picked into the player, ready for you both.

"We're ready," you said, grabbing the remote control.

You found the perfect seat and nestled in, waiting for Wanda to join you in the living room.

"One moment."

It barely took a moment before Wanda appeared in the doorway holding two mugs in one hand and a plate in the other.

One of your favourite winter pastimes was picking a festive film, getting lots of blankets together and snuggling up with your girlfriend. The most important part of it was having the sweetest hot chocolate you could manage and eating homemade biscuits in various Christmas themed shapes. It was cliché and cheesy but you both loved it dearly and did it as often as you possibly could when it started to get colder.

You patted the seat next to you and she hastily made her way over to it. Wanda handed you one of the mugs and put the plate down on the table. The biscuits were terribly decorated but seen as you had both already eaten a fair few, you knew that they tasted a lot better than they looked.

As Wanda sat down, you took a sip of your hot chocolate, not caring that you were ending up with a face covered in the toppings. Just a hot chocolate wasn't enough, they had to have whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and a wafer on top to make it truly feel like it was winter.

"Perfect," you smiled.

You pulled the covers up over the two of you so that there were just minimal parts of you free from the warm cocoon that you had built up.

"Are you ready for the film?" You grinned.

Wanda nodded her head. You both pulled your legs up onto the sofa and snuggled closer to one another, letting Wanda rest her head on your chest. You pressed the play button on the remote control and letting the film commence to allow you both to forget about the rest of the world and only care about one another and what was occurring on the screen.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.