Tony Stark- Stairs (c)

You normally put up with Tony's drinking and partying and for the most part it didn't both you. The end of the party was a different story. Most of the guests left without much problem and Tony had most of the building under a self-cleaning regime that would sort itself out whilst you slept. Even with both of those sorting themselves out without added stress for you, you were left with a very drunk Tony, and he was now your responsibility.

He could handle his alcohol well, but when there was a party, he used it as an excuse to test his limits and now he was barely able to stand let alone be of any use to you. You were smaller than him yet were trying your best to support him as he stumbled up the stairs towards your bedroom.

"Come on Tony," you grunted as you tried to heave him up the stairs.

Tony took one step, wobbled and stopped. You tried to give him another tug, but he didn't bother moving any, instead just stared at you. You weren't sure what he was doing as he stood there teetering on the edge of falling back down the few steps you had managed to get him up. You were going to question it, but he reached one of his hands out to grip your cheek, almost poking you in the eye, as he bit his lower lip.

"If you keep looking at me like that, we won't make it to a bed," he said, attempting to be sultry but his words were slurred and the fact he was either about to fall asleep or throw up, it didn't work how he would have liked it to.

"Well, I hope we do make it to a bed as that's where we're headed currently, unless you'd like to sleep on the stairs," you stated.

"If you're going to be in the bed, then I'll go," he said.

You rolled your eyes at him, used to his drunk, flirty state that you had experienced more often than you wanted.

"The only thing you're going to be share a bed with is a bucket."

Tony let out a whine as you managed to drag him up two more steps before he gripped onto the railing to steady himself as he let out a very alcoholic smelling burp. You paused hoping he wouldn't throw up and continued on with your mission to get him into a bed.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.