Sam Wilson- Lucky (h)

You'd never thought that staying the night with someone could feel so important, you didn't think there was much significance to it.

Some of your friends had told you that when they had stayed over at their partner's house for the first time, they knew that it was right, but you had just never understood that.

Well, you thought you hadn't but then you'd stayed over at Sam's.

The two of you had been out the night before and had ended up back at his house, but by the end of the evening you didn't want to leave.

Sam had just suggested that you stay over, and you hadn't really thought twice before saying yes.

So here you were in one of Sam's shirts and just kind of staring weirdly at Sam as he slept.

You agreed with your friends now.

"I think I'm in love with you," you whispered as you cuddled up to Sam.

He stirred in his sleep and turned to face you. "Well, that's one way to be woken up."

Your face flamed at his words; you didn't think he'd hear you.

He realised you were panicked and gently kissed you. "I'd been wondering if it was just me feeling that way you know."

"Really?" you asked as his arm went around your waist.

Smiling, he nodded. "Really baby," he told you. "I think I'm in love with you too."

He pulled you into him as he moved onto his back, and your head ended up on his chest. "So, you're glad I stayed the night?"

Sam chuckled as he pressed a kiss to the top of your head. "Well, I did ask you to stay for a reason."

You rolled your eyes. "Who would've thought you had such an ulterior motive?" you joked.

He laughed. "How else was I supposed to get you to admit your deep, dark feelings about me?"

"Me loving you isn't deep and dark!" you protested with a smile on your face. "I like to think it's quite sweet actually.

Sam's arms tightened around you as he kissed the top of your head again. "You're always sweet baby," he stated, and you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Well thank you for the compliment," you joked. "I'm glad I make such an impression."

He chuckled. "I can tell you that I love you for you," he spoke as he drew circles on your stomach. "And I'm a very lucky guy for you to love me back."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.