Natasha Romanoff- Presents (c)

"It's just going to be family," Clint stated. "Laura wants a family Christmas this year."

"Is Laura okay with us joining you?" Natasha asked. "Does she not want it to be just you five?"

Clint rolled his eyes at his oldest friend. They had been friends for years and even though Clint was married, and Natasha was dating you, they were each other's only other family even if there was no blood relation between them.

"Nat, you know Laura would skin me if I didn't invite the two of you. You are family and we wouldn't have Christmas if you weren't there," he assured her. "Anyway Laura likes having some adult time with other women as she does get sick of being in the house with the kids and me, so it'll be a nice break for her to have you there to talk to."

"Thank you, Clint," you smiled, wrapping an arm around the shoulders of your girlfriend. "Of course, we will be there."

"Do you want us to bring anything?" Natasha asked.

He shook his head. "Laura has already planned all the food and drink, I think if you brought a dish into the house, she would lose her mind. Just bring the presents and we'll all be good but if you don't bring them then I probably won't let you in the house."

Natasha shot Clint a look. "Christmas isn't just about presents."

"But that is the most important part," he chuckled as he continued on with what he had been doing before the conversation and headed out of the room, leaving you alone with Natasha.

She let out a sigh, knowing Clint too well and having spent more than one festive period with him and his family, so was well aware of what to expect. You admired their friendship as they managed to get through everything that was thrown at them.

"What are you planning to get him?" You asked. "Or are you going to test him and turn up empty handed?"

"I've already bought his present. I got him a nerf bow. I know I will regret that decision as soon as he opens it as it will be used against everyone, but he will enjoy it," she shrugged.

You let a smile curl onto your lips. "He is going to love it, even if we all hate it."

"We'll just have to hide it from him and only return it as we are about to leave after Christmas."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.