Bucky Barnes- Faint (c)

You had been unable to convince your friend Steve to stop committing fraud and reapplying for the army anywhere that he could, so he went of to the nearby recruitment, leaving you alone with Bucky. The two of you continued to walk in the direction of your home and that was about all that you remembered of the night. You weren't certain what had happened but when you came to, you were in Bucky's apartment, laying on his bed.

It took you a moment to take in the surroundings and the dim lighting. You were baffled as to how you got there or what happened, so it took you a moment to recognise the location and realise that Bucky was sat on the edge of the bed next to you.

"You're finally awake," he chuckled. "Gave me a right scare."

You tried to sit up, but it was just easier to stay lying in the bed, trying your best to not cause yourself any discomfort, still uncertain how you had ended up there.

"What happened?" You questioned. "I remember Steve leaving and then not much else really."

Bucky shrugged his shoulders. "You fainted... straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes."

You rolled your eyes at him, sitting up to try and hit your friend but he gently pushed you back down onto the mattress, stopping you from moving. Even without much effort he was able to stop you from moving much past your lying position.

"Don't move too much," he said softly. "You need to take it easy."

"You're so full of yourself Barnes," you stated. "I probably got sick of seeing your dumb face and I had to have a break."

He shook his head at you, keeping a slightly concerned expression upon his face.

"Well I doubt it's that, but I don't know what did cause it," he sighed. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm okay, just a little tired, I guess. Did you carry me here?" You questioned.

"It was closer than your house."

Once again you tried to sit up but this time it actually succeeded even if you felt a little bit dizzy in doing so.

"Thank you but I should go home," you stated.

"You barely sat up, let alone walking anywhere, you're staying here tonight. I'll sleep on the sofa and if you still feel rough in the morning, I'll get you to a doctor or nurse," he said firmly, not letting you have a word in argument.

If you didn't feel so crappy, you would have argued with him but instead you let him help you lie back down and tuck you in before he headed off to the sofa for the rest of the night.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.