Peter Parker- Door (a)

Peter pulled his mask over his head and checked how much web he had left for the night.

"Are you sure this is where she's being held?" He nodded nervously, shaking the worry from out of his body. "I don't know who they are, but obviously they're using her to get to me so... here I am I guess." He rested a hand on your shoulder and grabbed your attention from the decrepit shipping warehouse that although was small in stature seemed to loom above you in the dock moonlight. "I'm going to be honest y/n I didn't even want you here in the first place. I appreciate your help in tracking MJ down, but this is way too dangerous. You're here for lookout, alright? You have a radio set to the same channel as my suit, if you see anyone you just hide and tell me. Don't do anything stupid!"

"Come on Spidey, I'm y/n. When have I ever done something stupid?" He looked at you with a raised brow and sighed softly. "Okay fine from time to time I haven't made the best choice but don't worry." You began your slow march to the front door, the one of only two entrances to the surprisingly undefended fortress, unless of course it was a trap. Peter ran the heavy padlock around his hands, the rusted chain ran in coils and coils around itself but he managed to snap it in half with effortless ease.

"Okay, now back off and find somewhere dark to hide or something." Peter pushed the door gently but it still did not open, instead a loud rattle, some kind of alarm to put the guards on high alert. "Shit, they must have it barred from the other side or something too." He pushed an ear to the door and heard a march towards the entrance. "I need to go through the back door."

"And what? You don't think they're going to expect that? I know that you're spiderman and everything but if what we know is true there's a lot of them in their and I don't think their going to be too shy about blowing MJ's head off if things don't look good for them. You go around the backdoor and just wait, you'll know when to make your move.

"Y/n, I said you aren't putting yourself in danger."

"I'm going to start kicking this door in... ten seconds whether you like it or not so get around, I'll provide a wonderful distraction for you to try and get MJ safe and I can just run away and hide in a bush or something and wait for you to rescue me too."

"You're such an asshole." You pressed a food against the door, ready to strike as Peter swung around the back, glaring at you in strong annoyance.

~*~

Written by Aaron.