How bizarre

a/n- this chapter is super short its only like 700 words, but thats only because its a filler and in the next chapter they'll return to Hogwarts. Seventh year is going to go quickly. I think the next year is 1979? yeah people die next year they turn 18 and then 1980 have babies and then 1981 everyone dies rip. Erm..then after that I'll briefly touch on how el ends up living with ophelia and then from there it will mainly be focused around the golden trio era. The books almost over 😩

 The books almost over 😩

"James did you know..that honey bees communicate through dancing?" Eloise burst into the room which he and Sirius currently occupied 

"No I did not.."

"How bizarre" frowned Sirius watching as the twins shared a look "That is strange..I wonder how they learnt to do that"

"That's just how bees are" shrugged Eloise listening to James snort

"how bee-zarre" said James looking at Eloise 

"How bee-zarre" 

"You two are weird" frowned Sirius looking at the twins

"No darling we're spectacular-"

"Elite-"

"Fantastic-"

"Brave-"

"Chivalrous-" 

"F-ahh" Eloise started to continued but was cut off when Sirius wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into him quickly peppering kisses all over her face/

"Gorgeous, sexy, endearing.." he began to list as James let out a 

"Oh thank you darling!" leaning over and placing a sloppy kiss on his best mates cheek. "Anyway..on a more serious note..when are you two moving out?"

"Well...we were thinking over Christmas perhaps" said Eloise sheepishly "Maybe we could even spend Christmas in the new house.." she added hopefully sharing a look with Sirius who nodded in agreement.

"It would be fun..why not?"

"As long as we get to make the waterslide down your stairs" grinned James mischievously 

"Well..why not start now?" Eloise responded with a smirk on her face looking at the two boys.

---

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were out once more on business for the order and consequently unable to return to their home until quite late in the evening. By the time they arrived back at the manor the sky was dark and decorated with stars, the Dog Star of course being the most prominent making Euphemia and Monty chuckle lowly to themselves thinking about their other honorary son. 

"I love you dear" announced Fleamont "Fifty years of marriage and I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that"

"Oh stop it you" scolded Euphemia "I love you two" she smiled pecking her husband on the cheek as she put the keys into the door. 

The woman was not exactly sure what she expected to see when she opened her door to step into her foyer but she was most certainly not expecting to see the three teenagers who were currently living in her house to be sliding down the stairs which had been converted into waterslides using plastic covering; on with baking trays. 

Fleamont took in the sight with wide eyes and a look of awe chuckling as he did so wanting nothing more than to join the three teens but his chuckle was quickly cut off by the glare of his wife and he was left awkwardly clearing his throat and looking away whistling. 

"James and Eloise Potter!" echoed the angry voice of Euphemia causing the three to halt their actions stopping what they were doing instantly. A look of fear taking over their features as they came afce to face with the scolding and disciplinary glare of their mother.

"Mum!" they squeaked out.

"Clean this up now." she hissed "And then we will be having a conversation to speak about your punishment..apart from you Sirius dear" she smiled warmly "Go clean yourself up and I'll begin dinner shortly"

---

"What on earth were you two playing at?!" she breathed in anger "You could've gotten seriously injured! and bringing Sirius into your scheming and mischief! I am so disappointed in you two." 

"But Mu-"

"Not buts James Fleamont" she said sternly "And no magic for a week- both of you!"

"What?!" they yelped in unison "That's not fair!"

"Wands!" commanded the woman holding out her hand expectantly her stern look becoming more prominent as the twins defiantly turned away from her with a huff. "If I have to wait any longer it will be two weeks." but this was still no avail. "Until the end of summer"

"One week" the squeaked handing the woman their wands not giving her time to argue as they darted upstairs pretending not to hear the womans protests. But Eloise's eyes widened as she came back down the stairs poking her head into the room in which her parents occupied. 

"By the way...we're spending Christmas and mine and Sirius' new place and you're coming" she smiled brightly as her parents stared at her dumfounded at her spontaneousness "Erm..anyway..night" she smiled before disappearing once more.