Careful

The weeks passed and it was finally time for the group of friends to head back to Hogwarts fir their fifth year

The weeks passed and it was finally time for the group of friends to head back to Hogwarts fir their fifth year. The two Potters made their way onto the platform searching for their friends through the sea of people, spotting a head of red hair Eloise ran towards her friend tackling her in a huge hug . 

'Ive missed youuuu!' 

'El, it's been a week!' laughed the red haired girl 

'I don't care, i've missed you.'

'I missed you too' chucked the red head unravelling herself from her friends grip

'Missed me? Lily-flower' smirked James with a wink

'In your dreams potter' spat the girl, only this time with less malice something that would not go unnoticed by the Potter girl.

'You are always in my dreams don't worry love, now that you mention it the other night-'

'Bye James!' shouted his sister dragging her red haired friend away spotting Marlene in the sea of people.

They each made their way to their separate compartments the three girls sitting together immersed in conversation whereas meanwhile the boys sat together only thee out of four marauders present.

'Wheres Sirius' 

'I'm right here mate' grinned the black haired boy. 

'Where were you?'

'Daisy I think her name was.' though it came out as more of a question than an answer. 

'Merlins beard!' chuckled James 'Did you? Yano' gestured James receiving nothing but a clueless look in return. 'Did you do it?' 

'Do what?' 

'Oh my god! DID YOU SHAG?' blurted James frustrated with the lack of answers that he was receiving from his shaggy haired friend. 

Sirius let out a bark like laugh looking at his mate 'Her? Nah, the next one I will maybe, that girl Emily I think her name is? Year below us? yeah, she's fit, maybe i'll shag her.'

James furrowed his eyebrows 'Are you a virgin?' said the messy haired boy looking at his friend curiously.

'Not anymore!' grinned the boy proudly and happily thinking back to the memory, which slowly faded as he remembered her words when she was denying it to her friends 'it was a one time thing'. Truth be told the Black boy couldn't stop thinking about the girl since that night, an odd feeling brewed in his stomach whenever he saw her, and he felt a pang in his chest remembering the words of the girl. Get a hold of yourself Sirius he thought. You're Sirius fucking Black

'And you didn't tell me!' exclaimed the Potter boy in feign hurt. 

'I didn't think it was a big deal' Sirius said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 'OH! but I transformed!'

'YOU DID?!' exclaimed the three other marauders in unison. 

'Yes' Grinned Sirius triumphantly. 

'What do you turn into?' asked Remus at the same time that Peter said 'Show us!'

Sirius grinned and slowly shifted his body, his legs became shorter and his vision became black and white, his hands and feet were replaced with big black paws, and where Sirius previously stood was a large black German Shepard that vividly resembled the grim.

'Wicked!' grinned James. Before the group of boys were interrupted as Sirius turned back by a voice in the doorway of their compartment. 

'Wicked indeed James. You really ought to be more careful about when and where you transform, don't want to get caught by the wrong person now do you, you're lucky its just me'

'El! what are you doing here?' exclaimed Sirius straightening up flustered all of a sudden. Much to the amusement of Remus Lupin.

'He didn't tell you? questioned the girl with a raised eyebrow.

'Who didn't tell me what?' asked the boy in confusion. 

'Remus. He's a prefect, and i'm here to tell him to go to the prefect carriage with lily, she would've come herself but she oh so desperately wanted to avoid my darling brother' 

'Moony's a prefect?!' 

'Thats what I just said Sirius.'

'Of course my lily-pads a prefect she's brilliant isn't she? oh she's amazing did you know one time she-' 

James' rambling was cut short as Remus thanked the potter girl and made his way out of the carriage, the girl turned on her heel to walk out but was stopped when someone grabbed her wrist.

'Wait el!' 

'Yes?' the girl looked at the black boy ignoring the tingling sensation she felt at his touch.

'I-uh never mind, see you at the feast' 

'Of course' smiled the girl making her way back to her compartment, leaving the boy with a dazed look on his face and a fuzzy feeling inside of him.