Reputation

September 1st 1977, platform 9 and 3/4 was bustling with witches and wizards rushing around, waving goodbye to their children

September 1st 1977, platform 9 and 3/4 was bustling with witches and wizards rushing around, waving goodbye to their children. The Potters stood on the platform Euphemia fussing over James' hair. 

"Oh Jamsie why is your hair always so messy?" sighed the woman trying to force the boys hair to lay flat. 

"Because I like it this way mum.." he groaned trying to duck away from her grasp.

"It's ironic, your father is the inventor of the sleakeezy's hair potion and here you are with the messiest hair I've ever bloody seen!" 

"Oh leave him be Euphemia!" scolded Fleamont "They've got a train to catch" 

"Thanks dad" smiled the boy.

"Oh look at my babies" gushed the woman "All grown up and going into their sixth year! Oh you'll be of age soon! It seems like only yesterday when James was running round the house in Eloise's dresses!" said the woman pinching her sons cheeks.

"Mum!" said the boy blushing red, whilst Sirius snorted an arm round Eloise's waist. 

Eloise laughed copying her mothers actions and pinching James on the cheek "Awh don't worry Jamsie Wamsie I promise I won't use the photos against you" 

"Photos? what photos" James asked in a panic as his sister just laughed. 

"By Mum, Dad..see you at Christmas." she said kissing her parents on the cheeks grabbing Sirius' hand and pulling him toward the train after he too said goodbye.

"Eloise what photos?!" 

------

"I'll see you later I'm gonna go sit with the girls" Said Eloise kissing Sirius' on the cheek as she left him in the hall of the train between each compartment.

The boy stood alone for a moment wondering where James was when suddenly he was startled by a voice.

"Well I must say that was rather unexpected."

Sirius jumped at the sound of the deep masculine voice. "Brinkman! I didn't see you there, how are you" he grinned. 

"Apart from the fact you stole my girlfriend? I'm absolutely fantastic" Grinned the boy bitterly however Sirius did not seem to notice.

"Ah, about that.." said the Black rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "I'm sorry mate, no hard feelings right?" 

"Of course not." Davey smiled. 

"Good." smiled Sirius "James is quidditch captain you see and tensions on the team wouldn't be ideal.."

"Oh really?" said Davey with a raised eyebrow a sudden smirk appearing on his face as an idea propped up into his mind.

"Yeah..he's super protective over El, and well since we're both close with her in different ways us arguing would probably affect her so..it would piss him off immensely" he shrugged nonchalantly.