Footsies

Eloise did not return to the common room that evening instead she stayed in the Slytherin dormitories despite the strange looks she was receiving for her Gryffindor tie

Eloise did not return to the common room that evening instead she stayed in the Slytherin dormitories despite the strange looks she was receiving for her Gryffindor tie. Eloise was flopped on Ophelia's bed eyes trained on the ceiling as she let out a loud huff of stress and she ran her mind over several scenarios in her head of what could possible happen that morning as she strolled into the great hall.

Ophelia watched the scene in amusement giving the girl a look "What's on your mind" she asked adjusting her tie and tucking her shirt neatly into her skirt.

"Sirius" she whined burying her face in a pillow. "I don't know what to do..I love him so much..and I know its not his fault I found out and I did tell him I didn't want to know who but it's just I'm angry about him choosing her of all people to do it." she sighed "I hate him so much for loving him" she cried "It's like the universe just doesn't want us to be together."

Unbeknownst to her back in the Gryffindor tower Sirius and James were having a very similar conversation. "Padfoot you've got to get up" sighed James looking at the sulking boy his only response being a muffled 'No'. The Potter boy sighed grabbing a pillow and beating him with it "Get. Up!" 

Sirius fell out of the bed causing a loud bang to echo throughout the tower many concerned first years looking for the source of the sound. Sirius did not move staring up at the ceiling soon James' forehead when the boy peered over the bed looking at his best mate who was lazily sprawled on the floor. "She hates me" he wailed blinking with a dull, numb look in his eyes. "She finally trusted me enough again and we were happy." he whispered a small tear slipping out of his eye.

"It's your own fault!" laughed James "You chose to cheat on her. You chose to do it with Marlene. You chose to fuck it all up with her"

"How do I fix this?"

"You can't" shrugged James "You let her decide. She's angry at the moment, and sad. She lost her best friend and now her boyfriend"

Sirius nodded not knowing what else to say. The room fell silent again and James observed the distressed look on Sirius' face. 

"What are you thinking about mate?"sighed James sitting on the bed.

"She finally said it. For the first time in months she finally said it again"

"Said what?" asked James brows furrowed 

"That she loves-loved me" he spoke in the past tense a sad look in his eyes making James roll his eyes at the boys dramatics. 

"She still loves you, you idiot" he laughed "She's just pissed at the minute, let her cool down and you can speak to her about it alright? But let her come to you" he warned "Now get up it's time for breakfast."

---

Eloise strolled into the great hall head held high walking between Regulus and Ophelia they stopped int the doorway ready to depart toward their separate tables. "You go ahead I'll catch up with you in a minute." Said Regulus to Ophelia who nodded strolling off the the emerald table. Regulus turned to El a look on his face that said he was going to give her one of his talks. "Look el-"