Summer Parties

It was around a month after their fourth year ended and three out of the marauders were sat in Potter Manor on the night of the full moon, it was the night that they would finally transform and could take the mandrake leaves out of their mouths

It was around a month after their fourth year ended and three out of the marauders were sat in Potter Manor on the night of the full moon, it was the night that they would finally transform and could take the mandrake leaves out of their mouths. All they had to do was mix the final ingredients of the potion together and say the incarnation one last time.

Eloise sat on the bench outside the three boys in front of her biting her lip in anticipation, cracks of lightning and bangs of thunder could be heard for miles as the group of four stood drenched in rain. 

James went first he downed the liquid and muttered the spell 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus'.  Eloise watched as her brothers appearance shifted and antlers sprouted out the top of his head, his face became longer and teeth bigger, his hands and feet became hooves and he became much more hairy, after moments of trying to figure out what her brother was she burst into laughter. 

'he-h-hes a reindeer' the potter girl wheezed and the beast in front of her let out an angry huff. 'calm down Rudolph' laughed the girl 

Sirius laughed at the girls antics watching in amusement before interrupting her 'no he's a stag'

Peter went next and he turned into a rat much to his dismay and James and Sirius' amusement  'whats a rat gonna be able to do against a werewolf'

Eloise smiled at the boy 'its okay Petey smaller animals can be useful they can get into smaller places.'

Now it was Sirius' turn to turn he was about to drink the potion but he was interrupted when Mrs Potter came outside.

'what are you kids doing out here, come inside its freezings, you'll catch your death out here.'

The four looked at each other with hesitant looks on their faces before following Euphemia inside. Sirius held a disappointed look on his face that didn't go unnoticed by Eloise, she put a comforting hand on his arm 'its okay, I'll stay and help you next time' 

Before Sirius had the time to respond Fleamont walked into the room. To talk to the group of friends, mostly the twins. 'Your mother and I are leaving to go on a uhh...what was I meant to say Mia? oh right um..we are leaving to go on a work trip, yes, that's right, and we won't be back for a week, you can uhh invite more people over, wait no! you can have a party yes! have fun..by kiddos!' without giving the group of four time to reply Fleamont and Euphemia apparated away from the manor with a crack!

James and Eloise were the first to break the silence wearing matching grins on their faces not caring about their fathers oh so obvious lie before shouting 'PARTY!' the twins rushed to their separate rooms writing out as many owls as possible inviting people to the manor for the biggest party of the year. Eloise wrote letters to her dorm mates and a few girls from Hufflepuff, before sending them off and leaving James to write the rest. 

Eloise made her way down the stairs finding Peter and Sirius standing at the bottom looking completely and utterly confused. 'what are you doing just standing there dammit? Peter you're on snacks Sirius help me decorate, we have twenty four hours to plan this party people move it!'

'she's bossy when she's in a hurry'

'I heard that Black!'

After hours of decorating and letter writing everything was finally ready for the party the next day. the three marauders and potter girl were sprawled out in the living room, James occupied the loveseat drooling onto his shoulder, Peter was spread out in a heap on the floor and Eloise and Sirius were sat on the sofa together her head on his shoulder and his arm round her waist as they slept, small snores coming out of their mouths every now and then.

Eloise opened her eyes groggily and looked at the clock, it took her a moment before she noticed the hand round her waist, her sudden movement woke Sirius up, moving the hand that was on her waist her rubbed his eyes before speaking. 'what time is it?'

'10am'

'hmph' he responded stretching his arms 'we should probably get up'

'yeah but the party doesn't start for another like I dunno nine hours?'

'enjoying my company princess don't want to stop cuddling?' remarked the boy with a wink

'well actually darling' she whispered looking up at the boy with a smirk on her face their faces inches apart 'if I didn't know better I'd say you're the one enjoying my company, but that could just be your wand in your pocket' 

With that the girl stood up swaying her hips slightly as she walked out the room and made her way to the bathroom for a cold shower. Sirius was left dumbfounded as he looked down only to realise that it was not in fact his wand in his pocket blood rushed to his cheeks as he ran to the guest bathroom to also have a cold shower.