Little miss perfect

As the end of July drew near Eloise, Lily, Alice and the slut found themselves packing their bags to return home from Hogwarts for the summer

As the end of July drew near Eloise, Lily, Alice and the slut found themselves packing their bags to return home from Hogwarts for the summer. Mia had broken up with Marlene and the McKinnon girl was desperate for at least her friends forgiveness.

"Eloise I said I'm sorry!" pleaded the blonde girl desperately as the Potter slammed down the shirt she was folding in anger.

"Is that supposed to make it okay?" the girl laughed incredulously

"Yes!" Marlene defended with a huff "If you forgave Sirius why cant you forgive me? He's the one who cheated on you!"

"Because I was friends with you long before Sirius and I started dating." seethed Eloise standing up with angry eyes. "And you were there when James told me that he cheated and you knew the whole fucking time." she spat "You comforted me with a hand on my shoulder knowing what you did, it takes two to fucking tango McKinnon. And from my point of view, you betrayed me more than he did. I looked at you as my sister, you slept in my bed, in my house and my parents were kind to you and you have the audacity to disrespect me? Who do you think you are?, don't stand here asking me for my forgiveness and then start criticising me for taking Sirius back, because as far as I'm aware you kissed him."

Marlene face suddenly paled as she backed up toward the door slipping into the doorway Eloise getting closer to the girl. "I-I-" stuttered Marlene extremely intimidated by the shorter girl.

"Didn't you?" asked Eloise challengingly as they moved towards the stairs all eyes now on them including the concerned ones of Remus Lupin. 

"I-yes well- you see" attempted Marlene but Eloise cut her off.

"I- Uh -Well- you see" mimicked Eloise "You kissed my boyfriend and he pulled away didn't he? You comforted me despite what you did and you let me believe that he initiated it every single time. So tell me..Why did you do it?"

"What did you expect?!" sighed Marlene exasperatedly 

"Excuse me?"

"He's Sirius Black!" laughed Marlene "He was bound to cheat on you anyway why does it matter why it was with?"

"Because you were my best friend you fucking idiot" seethed Eloise and if she was a metamorphagus she would be completely red right now. 

"Oh please" scoffed  Marlene "Like it matters anyway, you're acting like you weren't hurting me!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Little miss perfect Eloise Potter. Perfect hair, perfect style, perfect face, perfect boyfriend, perfect house, perfect family. You have everything. Everyone is always looking at Eloise Potter. Everyone wants El. Because 'Oh she's so pretty' 'oh she's so great'" mimicked Marlene "But no she isn't is she? Because she will steal your boyfriend, and steal your girlfriend, and your best friend with a wink, and the worst part about it all is she doesn't even realise she's doing it!" Shouted Marlene as several heads looked at the two girls in confusion.