Stand By Me

Sirius and Eloise were laying in Eloises bed cuddled up with each other in a comfortable silence on the morning of New Years eve

Sirius and Eloise were laying in Eloises bed cuddled up with each other in a comfortable silence on the morning of New Years eve. Thousands of thoughts ran through Eloises mind which she could not work out, what changed in Sirius' mind to make him give up his playboy ways? how does he know he loves her?

"Sirius?"

"Yes love?" smiled the boy looking at his girlfriend.

"Would you ever hurt me?"

"Of course not darling, I love you!" excalimed the boy shocked that she would ask such a question.

"Okay" smiled the girl kissing him sweetly "I love you"

"and I you" 

Eloise smiled kissing him again deeply as his arms snaked round her waist pulling her on top of him deepening the kiss and pulling her on top of him his hands roaming her body and slowly making their way up her shirt. His cold hands on her bare skin made the girl gasp giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth making the girl squirm in anticipation, the boy jolted at the friction caused by their intimate areas.

Eloise pulled away from the kiss and removed her shirt revealing her bare chest, the boys eyes darkened as he rolled on top of her and kissed her again. 

Suddenly the door of Eloise's bedroom flew open to reveal James and the rest of the boys.

"Padfoot!" grinned the boy waltzing into the room.

"James what the fuck?!" Sirius rushed to pull the bed sheets to cover his girlfriends bare chest with wide eyes. 

"Did we interrupt something"

"Yeah actually you did" Huffed Eloise very much annoyed with her brother continuously interrupting them. 

"Pity." deadpanned James looking around the room walking over to Eloises wardrobe and going through her clothes.

"What are you doing?" asked the girl with furrowed brows and a confused expression.

"We're having a party tonight" James said as if it were obvious

"So you had to interrupt us for this because?..." 

"Because- actually I don't have a reason just wanted to wind you up"

The girl groaned in annoyance, burying her head into the crook of Sirius' neck. 

"You should wear this" hummed James pulling out a glittery dress that would glisten when the light hit it.

"Yeah whatever mind if we continue now?" groaned the girl growing more frustrated by the second in every way possible. 

"Nope." James grinned ripping the sheets away from his sister turning around quickly when he realised she was half naked.

"OuT!" shrieked the Sirius Remus and Peter were blushing crimson at what they just saw and James had his eyes covered running to the door but hitting a wall instead.