Target

a/n- just found out Remus had the most painful death. the curse used to kill him was the one used on Hermione in the department of mysteries by Dolohov. and it basically tore his insides up. Also I'm writing this chapter in the middle of my history lesson. 

Eloise and Sirius found themselves at peace once again, Christmas of 1978 was partially uneventful, everyone stayed the night and left by Boxing Day, Dumbledore recommending that they departed until new year when the next order meeting was set to be

Eloise and Sirius found themselves at peace once again, Christmas of 1978 was partially uneventful, everyone stayed the night and left by Boxing Day, Dumbledore recommending that they departed until new year when the next order meeting was set to be. So after the exchanging of gifts and a lovely Christmas dinner everyone bid each other farewell until the following year. 

The house was quiet, and the fact it was such a large building made it that much more lonely. December 31st 1978, for once it was quiet for Eloise Potter, she was happy and content as she curled up in her fiancé's arms, their wedding was set to be the year that was just around the corner, excitement for the future coursing through her veins, despite knowing that the war was only going to get worse before it got better. 

"Where do you want to get married?" asked Eloise looking up at Sirius who gazed back down at her with a small smile. 

"Anywhere you want love" he smiled gently 

"What about a beautiful little field" she hummed gently "And Charlie and Bill are my little flower boys, little Percy holding my bouquet, and little Fred and George are the ring bearers OH imagine their little suits" she squealed in delight "Oh how cute- oh and they can have little pink bowties and- why are you looking at me like that?" she asked catching Sirius staring at her with a soft smile across his face. 

"You're so pretty" he smiled kissing her gently "I can't believe I get to marry you"

"Yeah you're punching" she agreed teasingly 

"I try to be romantic and you ruin it" he huffed pouting like a toddler. 

"I'm sorry love" she laughed "I love you" she grinned kissing him gently moving to pull away but he deepened the kiss flipping them over so that he was hovering over her, she squealed in shock laughing into the kiss until he eventually pulled away. 

"I absolutely adore you Eloise Potter"

"Black soon if we hurry up with planning this wedding" Eloise grinned "Now..satin or lace?" 

"Satin" he answered instantly "It makes your arse look amazing"

"Sirius!" she laughed no stress on her mind, she was comfortable, she was the happiest she had been in a very long time. 

"Dance with me" he smiled pulling her close to him.

"But there's no music" she said 

"So?" he said holding his hand out for her expectantly "I'll sing to you"

"Oh Godric please don't" she begged grasping his hand allowing him to pull her up. "Just put a song on" she laughed. 

"Our song? or..a different song" he asked