Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs

A couple stood in a deserted corridor her soft hair between his fingers felt like silk

A couple stood in a deserted corridor her soft hair between his fingers felt like silk. Their tongues dancing together in unison, she tugged on his red and gold tie desperate to feel him closer to her. He pulled away looking at the girl lustfully.

"This is wrong.."

"I know." she whispered "She's going to find out eventually, we have to tell her the truth." 

"I can't- It will destroy all the trust she has for me.."

"And for me.." sighed the girl "But if thats what you're worried about why do you still do this..we've been sneaking around behind her back for months"

The boy sighed sadly, upset with himself, angry at himself but overall disappointed. And I call myself a Gryffindor  he said to himself, he just couldn't find it in himself to be brave and to own up to what he did. "There's no point in stopping now.." he frowned "What's done is done, if we continue or not won't change that it happened, we broke her trust, and she will hate us either way."

"But if she stop now surely she'd forgive us sooner?" said the girl

"Unlikely..I know her, even if by some miracle she does forgive us...or says she does, she will never be the same with us again, never look at us the same, never speak to us the same, never trust us the same" 

"I'm sure one day she will.." said the sixth year girl sadly 

"Don't count on it." 

------

"James!"

"El!" 

"It's almost Halloween!"

"Merlins fluffy left ball sack, it is!" said the boy excitedly

"That was an awful vivid description Potter something you'd like to tell us?" grinned Sirius tasing his eyebrows suggestively as he wrapped an arm around Eloise's waist pulling her close.

"Shove off Black" grumbled James "Anyway-" started the boy grinning ear to ear looking at his sister with excitement 

"Costume Party!" they squealed in unison 

"What's a costume party?" frowned Sirius in confusion

"Excuse me?-"

"You've never been-"

"To a costume party?" 

"Erm..no, and don't do that again it's creepy."

"What is?" said the twins in perfect unison

"Th-ugh never mind" huffed the boy in defeat 

------

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this" grumbled Sirius as Eloise and James dragged him into various shops in Hogsmeade searching for Halloween costumes Remus and Peter trailing behind in amusement.