it was Calvin

'Hey El?' whispered lily as she sat sipping on her mug of hot chocolate sitting on Eloises bed with Marlenes head on her lap

'yeah Lils'

'Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure I saw Sirius sneaking out of your room this morning' said the girl with a mischievous grin on her face which only widened as Eloises face flushed red.

'I-i-i don't know what you're talking about.' said the girl with a huff trying to hide her blush with a curtain of her dark hair. 

'You know what Lils, now that you mention it, I thought I saw el and black necking it on at the party last night, then poof! they vanished for the rest of the night.' Marlene said propping herself up using her elbows for support. 'Anything you'd like to tell us el?' she added looking at her friend expectantly.

'I-I uh..' Eloise looked at the two with wide eyes struggling to explain herself and come up with an excuse. 

'Oh and not to mention the way he was looking at her this morning, he was practically undressing her with his eyes'

'Oh yes and of course there's the fact that they both mysteriously disappeared at the same time last night, but that could just be a coincidence of course'

'Oh and we cant forget the part when-'

'ENOUGH!' the potter girl finally said silencing the two girls with a beet red face glaring at her two friends. 

Lily and Marlene grinned at the girl obviously amused with how flustered their friend was already knowing the answers to all of their questions but enjoying torturing their friend in attempt to get her to say it out loud.

'Just tell us what we want to hear and we will let it go..' smirked the redheaded girl.

'I don't know what to tell you!' laughed the girl nervously.

'Then I guess we will ask Sirius ourselves' smiled Marlene jumping up from her position on the bed and making her way straight to James potters room across the corridor from hers.

Eloises eyes widened as she ran straight after her friend 'Marls!' but her blonde haired friend ignored her as she opened the potter boys door strutting into the room with a large grin on her face looking at the four boys sitting on the floor in a circle round a piece of empty parchment who stared back at her wide eyes that were filled with confusion, which was short lived as the girl opened her mouth.

'Black did you shag Eloise?'

Everyone gasped as Eloise shouted 'Marls!' as James as the same time shouted 'What!?' glaring at his black haired friend with a look that demanded answers. Sirius just looked at the girl wide eyed his mouth opening and closing like a fish, Eloise saw clearly that the girl was not going to get any answers out of him so she took matters into her own hands.

'It wasn't Sirius!' said the girl quickly.

'Oh really?' replied the blonde haired girl turning to her friend with narrowed eyes and a smirk on her lips 'Who was it then?'.

'It was uh- some Ravenclaw boy, he left before the party finished though, was just a one time thing yano, because I wanted to get it over with'

'A Ravenclaw boy you say?' smirked Marlene with raised eyebrows that challenged her friend. 'Whats his name?'

'What?'

'You heard me. Whats his name?'

'His name?'

'Yup.'

'It's uhh-' the girl glanced around the room for some kind of help catching the expectant look on the boys faces and the deep in thought one on Sirius'. Her eyes landed on a packet of unopened brand new boxers as a name popped into her head. 'CALVIN!' she blurted suddenly 'Yeah that's it! His names Calvin.'

With furrowed eyebrows Peter piped up 'Ive never heard of a Calvin in Ravenclaw before'

chuckling nervously Eloise looked at the boy with a slight glare speaking through gritted teeth 'Well there is a Calvin in Ravenclaw, trust me I know'

'No there-OW!' spoke the chubby boy once more earning an elbow to the ribs from Sirius. Something that remus caught onto eyes widening in realisation a blush creeping its way onto his cheeks as he looked between the Potter girl and his friend.

'If it was this "Calvin" as you claim it to be' said Lily finally speaking up announcing her presence 'then why was Black in your room this morning, and why did you have to sneak him out.'

'We were planning stuff.' Said Sirius hastily.

'What stuff?' questioned James curiously 'I want in.'

'It's a surprise' said Sirius once more with a wink towards his messy haired friend who grinned back satisfied with the answer. 

After that everyone seemed to drop it and the group moved down into the living room to play muggle board games that lily had brung along with her. The group sat contently huddled together laughing Sirius and Eloise stealing occasional glances at one another the girl smiling slightly when she caught his eye which he returned. Remus noticed the exchange between the two and nudged the potter girl in the ribs raising an eyebrow at her that said 'you did didn't you'

The girl grinned at the scarred boy beside her and winked a look in her eye that said 'maybe I did maybe I didn't' and the group continued on with the board game laughing in each others company. 

a/n- Sirius and Eloise won't be getting together for some time yet, im trying to make this story long but enjoyable, there will be other things that I believe they need to go through first before they fall in love