Whore

'James my love, my heart, my one and only, my brotha! I didn't mean to hurt you!' Sirius' voice echoed dramatically throughout the great hall causing all eyes to turn to the group of boys

'I can't believe you'd do this to me Pads!' sniffed James 'It hurt me it did, right here' he said pointing to his heart pretending to wipe his eyes.

'I'm sorry! how can I ever can I make it up to you!' wailed sirius 

'Make him beg Jamsie!' sounded Eloises voice from the Gryffindor table. 

'You are terrible woman' said Sirius 

'Only for you black' winked the brunette her eyes sparkling with a teasing look.

'You heard the woman Padfoot. Beg.' demanded James. Everyone was now watching with either amused, tired or bored expressions. It was 8:00am on a Monday morning and everyone was either hungover or just didn't want to be there.

Sirius fell down on his knees hands clamped together in front of James looking up at him with pleading eyes dramatically begging for his forgiveness. 'James, Prongs, Oh great one, Oh so beautiful one, Evans' baby daddy. Please forgive me' 

James grinned at the last name, and Lily choked on her toast earning a pat on the back from Eloise. 'You are forgiven.'

The boys jumped into each others arms before bowing and making their way to the Gryffindor table taking a seat next to the girls.

'What was that about?' asked Alice amused

'Well we had to make an entrance didn't we? it's the second month back!' exclaimed James. 

'was that really necessary though James?' asked Eloise

'Of course it was! I-' But James was cut off by another voice walking up to their table.

'Potter.' Sounded the voice making James turn around to see who called him to find himself face to face with Regulus Black. 'not you. Other Potter'

'Yes regulus?' 

The boy smirked sitting in front of the girl forcing himself between Remus and Peter making the latter squeak.

'Go out with me.'

The girl sighed looking at the boy as if she'd had the same conversation with him several times before, she felt Sirius tense from next to her and she squeezed his hand in hers in a comforting manner making him relax, but that didn't stop the sudden surge of jealousy the boy felt coursing through his veins, he was unsure as to what came over him but he wanted to punch his brother. James nearly choked on his orange juice and remus and Peter just looked between the girls wide eyed. Marlene looked excited to see some drama and Lily looked amused at the boys reactions. 

It was a regular occurrence, at least once a week, every week, since Regulus started his third year, he would find the potter girl and ask her the same question, that always resulted in the same answer yet never seemed to faze him or bruise his ego.