A wolf

a/n- another filler sorry lol, bit of DRAMAAA though. who's excited to kill marlene? cos I am lmao. Next chapter might get a bit angeee too 

Months passed since the revelation of the fact that there was a snake within the grass of the order

Months passed since the revelation of the fact that there was a snake within the grass of the order. And since then Eloise and Sirius Black had gone into hiding, having to abandon their beautiful Manor House and move to a small little house in Leeds. Tension was rife among the group of tightly knit friends, each of them beginning to suspect the other, the threads of the bond they had were falling apart, they fell more hostile and it was particularly prominent between Sirius and Remus.

The week prior to the eviction of Eloise and Sirius the couple were stuck with the troubling decision of who to make their secret keeper. As expected Dumbledore of course volunteered himself but they insisted against it, saying how they would trust their friends with their lives. 

It all started the night after the meeting, the group of friends had gathered at the Potter-Black manor, to help the couple pack essentials, when the discussion of Voldemort and his rising power fell into discussion. 

"Apparently he's formed an alliance with the werewolves" sighed Frank boxing up a few tea towels and placing them neatly inside a box. 

"He's getting worse and worse everyday" frowned Mia in distress "Oh and it's your birthdays next week!" pouted the girl glancing between her best friends husband and his sister  "You won't be able to spend it together" 

But before Eloise could reply Sirius and Remus caught the attention of the group with raised voices and red faces. "Why would you think that?" shrieked Sirius angrily "He's after my wife! My unborn children!" hissed the man absolutely livid with whatever the Lupin boy had said.  "I love her. I love them" 

"Well it wouldn't be the first time you'd betrayed her trust would it?" retorted Remus ears practically steaming at the ears. All the commotion making their friends frown in confusion, Peter suddenly becoming very nervous fiddling with his fingers as Eloise placed a comforting hand on his shoulder sending him a small but comfortable smile, one which he was barely able to return but Eloise could have sworn she saw a fleeting look of guilt in his eyes, her attention diverting however when James cut the two bickering boys off. 

"What the fuck are you two arguing about?" 

"He! Accused me of being the spy!" said Sirius angrily making James' face contort in confusion. 

"Moony mate, I thought we've already spoke about this, why would it be any one of us? especially Sirius I mean-"

"He betrayed you too James. Remember? And me. In fifth year."

"Fifth year?" frowned Eloise in confusion "What happened in fifth year?"

"Oh!" laughed the lycanthrope humourlessly as James sent him warning look which he of course ignored "You don't know?" he snorted comically "You didn't tell her? My My El, seems like your husband has been keeping things from you...but you're used to that eh?" he spoke patronisingly as Eloise flinched back in hurt.