Shoes

Eloise had quickly grown accustomed to living at Grimmauld place settling in with Sirius rather fast

Eloise had quickly grown accustomed to living at Grimmauld place settling in with Sirius rather fast. After the meeting most of the order left the place leaving Sirius and Eloise alone to catch up. They received letters from Harry and his friends frequently and asked to speak to them via floo, of course the couple agreed. Which is why on December 11th 1994 Sirius Black and Eloise Potter's faces appeared in the fireplace of the Gryffindor common room. 

"Hiya Harry!" grinned Eloise as she saw her nephews face "Ron, Hermione" she nodded in greeting as they all mumbled hellos back. Hermione smiling slightly as she noticed Sirius stealing glances at the woman next to him looking at her adoringly. 

"Say- aunt El?" 

"Yeah?" smiled the woman eager to help her nephew 

"Sirius told us a bit about what it was like at Hogwarts..but what happened to make you leave?"

The woman smiled softly at the boy launching into her story of how it all started "It all began in sixth year."

---

"Morning my love" smiled Sirius as he entered the common room strutting over to the girl and placing a small kiss on her cheek "I've got something for you" he smiled pulling out a small box and slipping it into her hands.

"What for?" she smiled brightly looking up at him 

Sirius shrugged "Because I love you.."

"You're adorable" she grinned kissing him on the lips sweetly. Sirius smiled but as she turned away his heart broke slightly as she never said it back anymore. Did she not love him? Had the spark died? Why did she never say it back?

Eloise opened the little box to reveal a beautiful crystal hair pin shaped as a coral peony. "Oh Sirius it's gorgeous!" she gasped "Thank you" she smiled pecking him on the lips. 

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled "James said he wants to spend the day with you on your birthday so..make sure you're free the night after" he grinned deviously 

"What are you planning?" she smirked allowing him to pull her up off of the common room sofa 

"A surprise my love" he grinned pecking her on the lips as they left the room and began walking hand in hand to potions. "You're gonna love it" he smiled excitedly 

"I'm sure I will" she smiled pecking him again beginning to pull away until he slipped his hands around her waist pulling her body against him deepening the kiss. Their lips moving in sync as he pushed her up against a nearby wall

"Miss Potter" smiled Dumbledore approaching the couple making them pull away from their passionate kiss blushing deeply "Might I ask you to meet me in my office later? I rather enjoy Sherbet Lemons"

"Of course professor" Eloise nodded politely 

"Splendid" he smiled "Now off to class you two"