I love you babycakes!

a/n- I'm kinda whizzing through seventh year because its a bit boring also, we're skipping birthday no 19 because ya girl messed up at the start with her maths so, sorry bout that.

Before they knew it the Christmas holidays had come rolling in, and Lily and James were an official couple and in all honesty couldn't get enough of each other. It was relieving to finally see the two together after so many years. 

As of now it was the week before Christmas and James, Sirius and Lily were off into hogsmeade to help Sirius choose a ring for Eloise. Leaving the latter back in the castle with Remus, Peter and Alice and for the first time in a while Mia. Upon their return they had every intention to help Sirius write a letter addressed to Euphemia and Fleamont asking for permission to marry the girl. They had told the other's that they were off to do some 'last minute Christmas shopping' when in actual fact they were shopping for Eloise's ring. 

"Merlin I can not wait for seventh year to be over" groaned Eloise flopping back onto the sofa.

"You and I both El" nodded Mia in agreement 

"You spoke to slaggasourus rex?" piped up Alice looking at Mia

"No way" she snorted "She's moved into the Ravenclaw dorms apparently" she shrugged "Not that I've seen her but thats what I've heard"

"I don't like her" squeaked Peter "She was a bitch to you El"

"This is why I love you Petey" she smiled leaning over to ruffle his hair.

"Where is Sirius by the way?" frowned Mia in confusion 

"With James and Lily" Alice shrugged nonchalantly making Mias face pale significantly as her voice dropped to a low whisper.

"Is that some kinda kinky shit? A threesome or something?" Eloise's eyes widened and she cackled in laughter the others soon joining in. 

"No!" gasped Remus "They're in hogsmeade doing some last minute Christmas shopping" 

"Oh" pouted Mia "Thats a bit boring"

"Sorry it doesn't live up to your expectations" snorted Alice

"What are they buying anyway?" asked the blonde curiously 

"Don't ask me" shrugged Eloise

---

"Prongs I'm panicking!" exclaimed Sirius standing in front of the glass that held all of the rings behind it. "Would she like pear cut or pillow?!"

"I dunno I'm not a girl!" exclaimed James joining in on the panic "Lily!" he beckoned his girlfriend over from where she was admiring necklaces. 

"Pear!" she called back knowing exactly what her best friend liked. 

"Okay, pear" nodded Sirius "Silver, gold or white gold?- They all look the same!" 

"White gold costs more" observed James closely "Get that one"