Iced fingers

"Regulus!" Eloise chirped seeing the youngest Black sat under a tree with an unfamiliar blonde beside him "Oh sorry am I interrupting something I can come back later if you'd like?" she offered smiling kindly at the pair

"No!" rushed the blonde "It's fine, come sit" she said patting the grass next to her. Eloise smiled at the girl as she sat beside her.

"I'm Eloise Potter" she smiled offering her hand for a shake the blonde taking it gratefully.

"I know who you are" the blonde smiled with a nod "Regulus told me all about you..and of course theres the fact that you're the most popular girl in Hogwarts.."

"Well I wouldn't go that far.."

"Always so humble El" teased Regulus interrupting the girls

"Oh shove off" she scolded pushing his shoulder with a laugh.

"I'm Ophelia Gaunt" she smiled

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance" smiled Eloise in a faux mocking posh voice "I have a feeling you and I are going to be great friends"

"As do I" smiled Ophelia 

"So...did I interrupt anything" smirked Eloise wiggling her eyebrows suggestively 

"No." Ophelia smiled at the same time as Regulus said "Yes" earning himself a glare from the Gaunt.

Eloise squealed excitedly "In that case, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, speak to you later Reggie!" she smiled excitedly as she waved goodbye to the two dashing off across the grounds. 

"She's nice" smiled Ophelia leaning her head on Regulus' shoulder.

"She is isn't she"

"Very pretty too" added the blonde "I can see why you loved her"

"Who said anything about love?" 

"You didn't have to..I can see it in your eyes." smiled the girl "The way you look at her, not as if you do love her still, but like you used to, you know? It's like there's the tiniest amount of love behind your eyes when you look at her that will always be there but it's not as though you love her romantically."

"That makes no sense" frowned the Black with a laugh

"No it does. You just don't understand" laughed Ophelia "I'm quite excited for Hogsmeade you know?"

"As you should be" smirked Regulus 

"Don't disappoint me Black."

"Believe me I will not"

---

"Ellie bellie!" James sung in an operatic voice as he came into the common room. 

"Yes James." smiled Eloise from her place on the couch.