Betrayal

"Sirius

"Sirius.." Eloise said making the boy jump in surprise.

"El! Bloody hell you scared me!" he exclaimed

"Sorry.." she said sheepishly "Look there's something I need to tell you.."

"What is it?" he said with furrowed brows.

It had been two days since the Boxing Day party and despite no longer being with Sirius the guilt of what she did with Regulus was eating away at her and she was finally prepared to tell him the truth. 

"What's up?" he asked concerned.

"It's about the party the other night I-"

"Oi Padfoot come see this!" James called the boy 

"Wait!" he called back to the boy 

"Quickly you'll miss it!" shouted James 

Sirius sighed looking to Eloise apologetically "Can it wait, James'll have a fit if I don't go."

"Yeah sure.." she nodded and he smiled thankfully at the girl walking out of the room leaving her to sigh in defeat. "Fuck." she muttered to herself once he was out of earshot. 

Eloise felt awful, she had sex with her ex boyfriends brother and she felt guilty. she was still in love with Sirius and felt guilty for leading Regulus on, and she felt terrible for claiming to love him but sleeping with someone else. Eloise didn't know what to do or who to turn to and ask for advice from so she went to the person she relied on the most. Her mother.

"Mum!" Eloise called her voice echoing throughout the house 

"Yes dear?" her mother called from the kitchen 

"I need to talk to you!" 

"Alright, I'm in the kitchen!" Eloise nearly sprinted down to the woman desperate for advice and some ideas on what to do. 

"What is it my love?" the mother said to her daughter who was now seated at the counter resting her head in her hands as she observed her mother. 

"I did a thing..a really bad, terrible thing. And I need to tell Sirius but I don't know how because he will be so mad and so angry and he'll hate me and ugh-" 

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down hunny, start from the beginning what happened?"

"I messed up mum, and he's gonna hate me?"

"Well start off by telling me what you did and we can decide how bad it is on a scale of one to ten." suggested Euphemia

"I had sex with Regulus." she deadpanned 

"Oh! Oh dear-that is bad..."

"On a scale of one to ten?"

"Oh baby girl thats off the scale.." said Euphemia trying to cover her snort