The astronomy tower

Eloise sat in the library studying hard for her OWLs her friends and boyfriend were elsewhere doing lord knows what

Eloise sat in the library studying hard for her OWLs her friends and boyfriend were elsewhere doing lord knows what. She was minding her own business sitting in the desolate library when Mia Colton took a seat in front of her. 

Eloise looked up raising an eyebrow at the Ravenclaws presence silently questioning why she was there. 

"look I'm not here for drama" sighed the blonde 

"Alright, then what do you want because if its to do with Sirius then I don't want to hear it I-"

"I'm not interested in your boyfriend Potter." the Ravenclaw said with a roll of her eyes 

"Really? because it looked like you were when you had your tongue down his throat last year?"

"You weren't even together then, besides it was a bit of fun nothing more.." laughed the girl

Closing her book Eloise looked at the girl inquisitively furrowing her brows and narrowing her eyes "what do you want then?"

"I want to call a truce...we've been at each others throats for the past five years and it's got kind of boring if i'm honest, i'm also trying this new thing called a spiritual makeover or something I read in some muggle magazine-anyway besides the point, i'm here to apologise and ask to be civil, maybe even friends"

"Alright" shrugged Eloise 

"Really?-that easily?" asked the blonde slightly shocked.

"Yep, so..friends?"

"Friends" smiled the blonde nodding her head 

"Now did you hear about Rogers in Hufflepuff walking in on Bernadette Walters and Carlos Vincent getting raunchy" grinned the brunette standing up and walking out of the library side by side with the girl.

"What?!, no tell me more!" gasped the blonde in excitement the two already becoming fast friends.

Spectators watched the two curious as to why they were laughing together and not ripping each others heads off.

The marauders watched from afar with highly confused looks on their faces.

"error-are you seeing this?" asked Peter with wide eyes and furrowed brows 

"Yeah...was there something in the pumpkin juice? Am I going mad? Or are Mia Colton and Eloise Potter acting like-like...friends?" Remus said equally confused 

"Think we've been confunded?" said Sirius

"Not a chance." muttered James "Oi El!" James called gesturing for his sister to come over and she did so with Mia following behind. 

"Since when were you two friends" asked Sirius in disbelief

The two girls laughed at this and looked at the boy as if he were insane "Since today silly" laughed Eloise