Snapes Worst Memory

The group of friends were sat in their DADA exam

The group of friends were sat in their DADA exam. Eloise looking at the paper with furrowed brows in concentration, Sirius admiring her from across the room in a dazed state. James yawned ruffling up his hair making it even messier than it already was. Then turning on his seat and sending a thumbs up across the room to Sirius who sent one back taking his gaze from his girlfriend, ignoring the longing and hopeful stares he was getting from girls across the room. 

James was drawing a snitch on the corner of his paper with the letters 'L.E' something Eloise perked her head up and noticed making her smirk, she was going to wind him up about that later.

"Quills down please!" said Professor Flitwick. "That means you too Stebbins! please remain seated while I collect your parchment. Accio!"

James quickly scribbled out the drawing as the rolls of parchment flew towards Flitwick knocking him off of his feet.

James, Peter, Sirius and Remus left the room, Sirius hung back slightly waiting for Eloise swinging an arm around her shoulders as she leant into him. "Did you like question ten Moony?" asked Sirius.

"Loved it." said Remus "Give five signs that identify a werewolf. excellent question"

James mocked concern placing hand on his chest "Do you think you managed to get all of the signs?"

"Think I did" nodded Remus seriously as the group exited through the doors of the entrance hall onto the grounds. "One: he's sitting in my chair two: he's wearing my clothes three: his names Remus Lupin" the group chorused in laughter spare Peter.

"I got the snout shape, the pupils of the eyes and the tufted tail" he said anxiously "But I couldn't think what else-"

"How thick are you, Wormtail?" said James abruptly "You run around with a werewolf once a month-"

"Keep your voice down!" scolded Eloise slapping James on the arm to which he let out a small 'Ow-' she turned giving Sirius a light peck then announcing her departure "I'm gonna go, I promised Mia I'd introduce her to the girls, see you all later" she bid the boys goodbye and went off in search for her new friend. 

Eloise hopped along the sunlit grounds before catching sight of the Ravenclaw. "Mia!" she called gesturing for her to come over. When the Ravenclaw came they greeted each other kindly. "How did you find the exam?"

"Meh- it was alright I expect I should get an 'Acceptable' at least" shrugged the blonde "I don't really care for DADA, I much prefer care of magical creatures." 

Eloise only hummed in response "Well the girls are down by the lake anyway come on I'll introduce you" 

"Alright" Mia nodded in agreement following Eloise towards the lake spotting a head of red hair that was hard to miss. 

"Lily!" called Eloise waving towards her best friend. "Mia this is Lily, Alice and Marlene" 

"Hi" waved Mia meekly