In my life

a/n- Next on my list of DEATH. Marlene McKinnon..but first, lets make them interact ;)

but first, lets make them interact ;)

November 30th 1979

"I'm pregnant" Lily blurted after an order meeting "One month" she grinned watching her friends faces light up "it's too early to tell the gender yet but.."

"It's a boy" said Eloise immediately making all heads turn to her "just got a feeling" she shrugged with a cheeky grin "I'm so happy for you" she squealed despite the aching feeling in her chest wondering when it would be her turn. When would she have children? Suppose she would just have ti wait and see. Her and Sirius had been trying but were clearly unsuccessful as far as they were aware. "Little Harry Potter" she grinned "Gonna be just like his dad..I'm sure of it"

"Not if Lily has anything to do with it he won't" laughed Alice "But I'm sure he and the little darling cooking in my stomach will be the best of friends" she grinned making everyones heads snap to her.

"Fuck off" said Remus in shock "Fuck. Off"

"You're joking" laughed Sirius "You're having me on Al."

"I'm not" laughed Alice "We're both expecting..now we're just waiting on you El" she smiled 

"Yeah come on..I want a niece or nephew" nudged James as Eloise smiled sadly at him. 

"We've been trying" sighed Sirius sadly "But it just hasn't been working"

"Maybe you're already pregnant and just don't know it yet" laughed Lily teasingly 

"Oh yes I'm sure I am" said Eloise sarcastically "I'm pretty sure if I was pregnant I would know..I'd have morning sickness and everything"

"Not necessarily" shrugged Lily "When my aunt was pregnant she showed no symptoms didn't even realise she was pregnant until six months in"

"that's true" nodded Mia in agreement "it's rare but possible..and wouldn't surprise me to be honest"

"Maybe" smiled Eloise leaning into Sirius' side.

"Now..tell us about the wedding" their friends grinned 

---

Despite what was expected, the union of Sirius and Eloise was quiet and melancholy. Not because no one approved of their marriage but more because since the death of Regulus, everyone had been on their toes about Voldemort and all that could possibly happen. Yes it was a celebration, yes people smiled, and yes Eloise and her bridesmaids looked beautiful everything going according to plan. But that didn't mean that the smiles were real.

Remus Lupin walked her down the aisle a smile on his face as he watched the woman he fell in love with marry his best friend. He had come to accept that she may never love him and so decided to be happy for her instead. He watched as they sealed the deal with a kiss, and Eloise Potter was officially Eloise Black, well Potter-Black, but nonetheless she was officially a Black.