Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes

a/n- hi guys. This is brutal anyway how old are all of you? im 16 lol 17 in June babiessss, also once I finish this book and my other sirius one. I might rewrite this, fix the start where I had no idea what I was doing, and sort the timeline out because its a mess tbh. 

OR

I might write the same book, same plot but for a different fandom? You know best friends sister, forbidden romance, more slowburn, he cheats, etc etc. 

OR

maybe I'll make it a whole book based in modern days with original characters but ofc El and Mia will have the same names?

OR

a peaky blinders ff with the same sort of blueprint. Old photo album, war loss, etc? 

WARNING: blood, and spoilers for my Tom Riddle book..kinda

"Miss Potter" greeted Dumbledore as the order meeting commenced "Have you managed to find anything out from a certain Slytherin"

"Yeah" she nodded earning looks of curiosity from the other members of the order "Found out a lot about Ophelia and Voldy actually" she said looking at her former headmaster "But I daresay it's nothing you didn't already know" she sighed "As for Calista Yaxley?- Her brother is a death eater, apparently Riddle wasn't always as cruel as he is now until she died- she kept him human when she died he changed for the worse. He believes that there is someone to blame for her death. And Ophelia said the next attack will probably be much more subtle and targeted."

"So..the next attack is gonna be personal?" asked Fabian Prewett one of Eloise's first ever boyfriends, and the uncle of her godsons.

"Yeah.." she nodded 

"So..where is the next attack? When is it? who is it on?"

"St Mungos." sighed Eloise pausing momentarily "Thursday. At precisely sixteen hours and fifty one minutes"

"That's oddly specific" frowned Lily 

"It's the exact time that Calista Yaxley was pronounced dead"

---

"Okay. Ophelia sent me this list of healers who treated her mother..but most of them are dead by now" Eloise frowned "Apart from...Heather Pollingtonious"

"That's a mouthful" Sirius remarked earning a sharp look from his fiancé. 

"Oh! I know her" smiled Fabian and Gideon in unison "She helped Molly deliver Fred and George" they smirked proudly 

"Ooh little Fred and George I do miss them. Oh how are they? They must be getting big!" gushed Eloise in excitement as her and the twins began to gossip before they were cut off by Moody. 

"Potter! Prewetts! You'll have time to chat later. Theres possible death eaters in this building, keep your eyes open. Do you think Lord Voldemort is going to care if you stop for a chat? Do you think he will wait? No. He won't. Constant Vigilance!"