Hogwarts

a/n- this got me emotional smh, PEOPLE BOUTTA DIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS YEEEYEEEE. Up first- Fleamont and Euphemia. UGH BUT THEN I HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE I DONT WANNA KILL SMH, BUT IM EXCITED TO KILL MARLENE LOL

"This is it" said Eloise as the group of teens made their way down to the lake where the boats were located

"This is it" said Eloise as the group of teens made their way down to the lake where the boats were located. "We're really leaving Hogwarts" she sighed 

"I can't believe this isn't home anymore" sighed James sadly "We have so many memories here"

"It will always be our home James" scoffed Eloise "maybe I could become a professor" 

"Potions professor" nodded Alice in agreement 

"Yeah" smiled Elosie "I think I could pull it off"

"Merlin" breathed Sirius "This is really it eh?" he said taking one final look at the castle "We've done it. We've finished Hogwarts"

"Yeah" said Remus airily "We have" 

The group silently observed the castle taking it all in one last time remembering the memories they had together within the walls. "remember in second year-" started Lily biting back a laugh "When El got really annoyed at you two for pushing her into the lake" she laughed directing the comment towards James and Sirius.

"Yeah so she replaced our shampoo with vegetable oil" grumbled James "Was walking around with greasy hair for days! I don't know how snivellus does it." 

"Karma" shrugged Eloise nonchalantly 

"Do you remember" squeaked Peter "That one time when we were all sat in the great hall and James tried to serenade Lily with Dionne Warwick song" laughed the boy 

"Well it worked didn't it" scoffed James 

"hardly" snorted Eloise "She can never listen to the song the same way again"

"It's a rather good song though you must admit" added Sirius as he began to sing the chorus "I know I'll never love this way again, so I keep holding on before the good is-" but before he could finish he was pushed into the black lake by his fiancé leaving everyone laughing at his expense "Rude"

"You love me"

"I really do" 

Just as the group of friends were about to board their boats they were interrupted by none other than Professor McGonagall. "Don't think you can leave me without saying goodbye!" exclaimed the woman rushing over to the group of students. 

"Minnie!" greeted Eloise and James in union "We knew we were your favourite" they grinned hugging the woman. 

"Oh be quiet Potters" she sniffed hugging the others goodbye also. 

"Minnie..are you crying?" teased Sirius. 

"Oh be quiet, of course not" she said was all she said as she wiped a few tears from her eyes.