solve the Riddle

"Black" came a low feminine voice that sounded as though it held a smirk

Regulus jumped startled at the sudden appearance of the girl whom he had not spoken to in months. "Gaunt!" exclaimed the boy in shock "I- I haven't seen you in ages"

"That's because I didn't want to be seen" she shrugged nonchalantly 

"Why would you not want to be seen?" frowned the boy obviously confused 

"My father would not be very pleased if I answered your question" smiled the small girl. 

"Who is your father?" he frowned 

"Well I can't tell you that now can I?" she replied mysteriously 

"Why not?"

"You ask a lot of questions Mr Black"

"Yet you fail to answer every single one Miss Gaunt" retorted the boy observationally "Who are you?"

"Don't be silly darling I'm Ophelia Gaunt."

"There's more to you than that." noted Regulus smugly "And I'm going to be the one to find out"

"You think you can solve the Riddle?" said the girl with a raised brow

"I'm Regulus Black love if I want something I get it." he scoffed 

"Sure you do" she snorted 

"I do." 

"I don't believe that for one second" 

"I've got everything I've ever wanted!"

"Everything other than Eloise Potter." she smirked leaning across the table looking into his grey eyes 

"Ouch." he said feigning hurt "That was unnecessary" 

"Meh." Ophelia shrugged "You seem to mistake me for someone who cares"

"Ooo sorry" he said sarcastically holding his hands up in surrender "I'm not afraid of you. And I'm not gonna stop until I find out exactly who you are" 

"Then you're either incredibly brave or incredibly fucking stupid" snorted the girl rolling her eyes as she leant back in her chair not breaking eye contact with the boy situated in front of her. "You'll never work it out Regulus Black"

"I like a challenge" he shrugged as the girl looked at him intrigued by the boy, finding herself excited by his presence. 

"Then I have a feeling this shall be most enjoyable to watch." she smirked 

"That it will love, that it will."

---

"Gaunt?" frowned Harry as he looked as Sirius "I've heard that name before"

"I'm not surprised if you have" shrugged the older man "They were one of the most recognised and wealthy pureblood families in Wizarding history"