Always and Forever

"Hey

"Hey.." said Eloise walking into her bedroom seeing Sirius on the bed.

It had been three days since he'd arrived at the Potter's and he could not feel more at home. He lifted his head at the sound of her voice seeing her standing in the doorway. "Hey" he smiled back at the girl.

"How are you feeling?" she said sitting on the end of the bed. 

"I mean..I'm a bit sore but other than that I'm good." he shrugged

Eloise sighed at the boy knowing he wasn't being honest. "You know thats not what I meant.."

"I know.." he murmured 

"You can talk to me you know? About anything..I will always be here?"

"Always?"

"And forever" she smiled softly. 

"I just wish I had a proper family you know? Like I cant help but wonder what it's like to have a mum who's proud of me and congratulates you on achievements instead of trying to force me into a life that I don't want to lead. I just wonder what it's like to grow up in a stable, happy home." he sighed sadly

"We're your family" she offered "You're a Potter now" she winked teasingly.

"Merlin I'm so in love with you" he sighed making the girl blush. 

"Well you're in luck mister Black because I happen to be in love with you too" she smirked leaning forward at the same time as him their lips meeting in the middle. 

Eloise broke the kiss pulling away for air. Their noses brushing together slightly and Sirius leaning forward bringing her into another kiss. Their lips moving in sync, tongues dancing together. Their lips moulded together perfectly.

His lips on hers were soft, his touch set her skin on fire. With every kiss, every touch, every word they fell more and more in love. They slowly succumbed to their moment of passion. 

The kiss escalated, and they ended up moulding together as one. Every sound echoing off the walls of the room, every touched filled with love and care. 

Every 'I love you' filled with honesty. And every worry seemed to be forgotten for this one moment. 

----

A few more weeks passed since Sirius moved into the Potters and his mood had improved significantly. Spending his time with the potters proved to be beneficial to Sirius' relationship with James. But with Eloise on the other hand...not so much. 

Spending so much time together they've found their 'honeymoon phase' of their relationship drawing to a close. Waters seemed rough, and they were arguing more often, over the smallest things. Whether it be Sirius spending 'too much time' with James, or even Eloise writing 'too many letters' to Lily.

As of now the couple were not speaking with each other. Eloise was giving her boyfriend the cold shoulder after he moaned at her for sending a letter to Alice.