It begins

As promised Eloise was going to meet her brother and help him with whatever plan it was he was making alongside his friends

As promised Eloise was going to meet her brother and help him with whatever plan it was he was making alongside his friends. Eloise sat waiting patiently in the common room after curfew in her red nightgown with her white robe wrapped round her tightly, despite it now being July the night was cold in Scotland and so she sat in front of the fire in a comfortable heat. Her thoughts were broken at the sound of four pairs of feet coming down the stairs.

'Took you long enough, what do you want help with' 

'we want to become animagus' and we need your help' 

Eloise stared at the boys before bursting out into laughter and turning to her brother once more 'you cant be serious?'

'no that's me.' Sirius said with a wink making the boys snort and Eloise roll her eyes.

'so you're not joking?'

'nope.'

'and you want my help?'

'yep.' James said popping the p.

'why?'

'why what?'

'why do you want to become animagus'?'

before James could answer Sirius grinned at the girl 'Because we want to help our darling friend moony on the full moon, and well because werewolves attack people we can't so..we thought why not become animals because werewolves don't attack them!'

'do you even know how to do this?'

Now it was James' turn to speak 'no my darling sister which is why we need your help of course.'

'ill help you but what do I get from this exactly?'

'why would you get anything?'

'because James not only does what you're asking me to do break about fifty school rules and was for sure get us all expelled but it also breaks one big law and could put us in Azkaban.'

'Since when dud you care about school rules?'

'I don't i'm trying to make a point here ugh!- never mind stay here give me a second.'

the dark haired girl ran up to her dormitory and grabbed several books before running back to the common room with them in her hand.

'Whats that for?' questioned Peter in a small voice

'This my darlings is everything you need to know about becoming an animagus, its not a quick process and will take well over a month we have about a week before the end of term so I suggest you get started now.'

'cant you just tell us what we need to know?' 

'goodness gracious. ill write it down'

The potter girl took out a piece of parchment before scribbling down the entire process of becoming an animagus as well as the ingredients needed.

'hey ell?'

'yes James' the girl said without looking up from the parchment.

'how do you know all this anyway?'

'McGonagall'

'she told you?!'

'um yeah?' said the dark haired girl 

'why?'

'I'm already an animagus?'

'what?!' said the boys in unison.

'yeah but i'm registered, since last year.' responded the girl as if it were nothing 

'what do you turn into?' asked Sirius

'a dog.' replied the girl shortly as she finished writing on the parchment and handing it to the boys. 'if you're gonna do this you should get your ingredients now and all come over during the summer that way you have all the ingredients in one place and make it easier to transform as soon as you've brewed the potion.'

'WE HAVE TO KEEP A MANDRAKE LEAF IN OUR MOUTH FOR A WHOLE MONTH?!' 

'yes, from a full moon until the next full moon, to be precise.' 

'Thats so long' groaned Sirius

'better get started then starboy' and with that the girl stood up patting Sirius on the shoulder and waltzing back to her dormitory with the books in hand his gaze lingerie on her back for a moment longer as he watched her retreating figure.