That's a big arse rock

a/n- okay here's the thing..to make the math right, we're gonna say from now on its 1977, so sorry, but to change it properly I'd have to go back and change the entire story so

to make the math right, we're gonna say from now on its 1977, so sorry, but to change it properly I'd have to go back and change the entire story so

Christmas Eve 1977 10:34am // Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

"Rise and Shine" sung James in his sisters ear as she was sleeping on Sirius' chest.

"Fuck off" she sung back burying her head into the crook of her boyfriends neck.

"But it's Christmas!"

"Not yet it ain't" she grumbled as Sirius chuckled beneath her. 

"Come on love get up" he hummed into her ear kissing her hair. 

"But I don't want to" she whined with a pout.

"Well maybe I've got an early present for you.." he whispered seductively into her ear kissing her gently as she lifted her head with wide eyes.

"You don't have to tell me twice" she giggled "James get out" she said not bothering to look at her brother as she smirked up at Sirius.

"What why?!"

"Your virgin ass doesn't wanna know" she giggled pushing him out despite his protests as she locked to the door to the boys dorm. "Shall we?"

---

Christmas Eve 1977 16:25pm // Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

"Oooh I'm just so excited for Christmas aren't you?" squealed Lily to her friends form her seat besides James, Eloise smirking slightly at the sight of the pair. 

"Yeah same" she hummed in agreement "What's everyones favourite Christmas tradition..mine has to be mistletoe.." she smirked subtly casting a spell causing mistletoe to appear over Lily and James. "Oh well won't you look at that!" she feigned shock "Mistletoe, looks like you have to kiss" 

"We don't have to if yo-" started James but was cut off when Lily grabbed the back of his neck pulling him close and planting her lips onto his his eyes widened momentarily in shock, but as he registered just what was happening he relaxed into her kiss shutting his eyes and kissing her back as their friends began to cheer around them. 

"Oi El can I get a kiss like that?" flirted Sirius as if she wasn't his girlfriend

"Fuck off you geek" she scoffed then looking directly at Remus "You can't but Rem can" she smirked

"Oi!"

"Not my fault he's a better snogger than you"

"Bitch."

"Love you"

"Love you too"

---

Christmas Eve 1977 23:49pm Gryffindor Common Room