I love you

"Eloise! Eloise! Come quick, it's Marlene" lily yelled at her brunette friend who was currently sat in the library, catching her attention gesturing for Eloise to follow her lily lured her out of the library and to a broom closest on the third floor

"Well where is she?" Eloise rushed out with a panicked expression before frowning at the regretful look on Lily's.

"Sorry Ell" muttered the girl before pushing Eloise into the broom closest the door locking behind her..

"Oi! let me out!" Eloise pounded her fists on the door, only for it to open momentarily when another body was shoved in.

Sirius Black.

Eloise sighed now understanding what their friends where up to as she and Sirius made eye contact. "Not cool guys.."

"Just make up and talk to each other! It's easy enough" James' voice echoed through the thick wooden door.

Eloise sighed in defeat backing up against the wall and sliding her back down it looking anywhere but the pair of familiar grey eyes. Sirius sighed murmering a 'bloody potter' before joining the girl sitting next to her in the same position "So.." hummed the boy the awkward silence clearly making him nervous "You and Brinkman huh?"

"Yeah...I suppose"

"You don't sound too sure."  but this came out as more of a statement than it did a question, making the young Potters head perk up and finally look the Black in his eyes.

"Thats because I'm not" whispered the girl their faces inches apart Sirius' heart rate increased a significant amount at their sudden closeness feeling her hot breath on his face, the familiar smell of spearmint and coconut shampoo filled his senses. 

"Why not?" whispered the boy back leaning towards the girl slightly so that their noses were touching.

"Because I don't love him."

"Then who do you love?"

"You."

With them words Sirius grabbed the back of the girls head and swiftly pushed his lips to hers, tongues dancing together as the two felt at home once again. Eloise felt secure, happy, excited. Eloise felt everything she could not feel for Davey with this one kiss. At this moment in time, Eloise felt love. Love for Sirius Black.

"I love you too." murmured the boy against her lips smiling slightly as she minimised the space between them as much as possible. 

The pair kissed as if there was no tomorrow forgetting everything else, everyone else around them.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door their friends stood curious to what's going on unable to make out the hushed whispers.

"Oh move out the way" muttered Lily pushing James aside and moving her ear up to the side of the door trying to listen to what the two on the other side were saying. her face softening immensely upon hearing the words 'I love you too.' fall out of Sirius' mouth. James noticed the red heads softened expression and small smile as she leant away from the door.