Constant Vigilance

a/n- lol two updates in one night. though I needed to make up for the lack of updates this week. Anyway, sorry about this, I'm not very good at writing the meetings tbh. But I'm excited, the marauders era is coming to an end ahhh. Soon it will all be golden trio era. 

Since the death of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter several more order meetings have taken place, and Alice and Frank announced their engagement

Since the death of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter several more order meetings have taken place, and Alice and Frank announced their engagement. It was now November 1978 and Dumbledore was preparing for another meeting, calling every member to the order as soon as possible. Eloise and Sirius left their house frantically, not caring to wrap up warm for the cold bitter air that nipped at their skin as soon as they left, instead they found themselves outside the headquarters with a crack, looking around pacing the street for a few yards to be sure that they were not followed.

The two silently slipped through the door of what to muggles and non-order members would see as an old abandoned Manor House. But as soon as Sirius and Eloise stepped through the door they were greeted with a grand staircase and warm lightings, the interior was rather extravagant for a building that was being occupied to fight dark wizards. It was so..welcoming Eloise couldn't help but wonder what the death eater headquarters was like, was it dull, dark, cold and gloomy, or was it extravagant and grand with warm lights and a sense of security. One would expect that it would be the latter, after all pureblooded wizards tended to only want the finest things and the best of the best security but with a man such as Tom Riddle, you could never tell. 

"Ah Mr Black, Miss Potter glad you could join us please take a seat" said Dumbledore warmly gesturing to two seats next to Lily and James, Remus and Peter the other side of them, whilst Frank and Alice stood on the side. Mad eye moody nodded at the two in greeting as they smiled in return as they sat silently in their seats. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice" said the old man. 

"Of course!" piped up a woman who Eloise recognised as Dorcas Meadowes, a friend of Marlene from Ravenclaw who she had spent most of her time with up until late since the whole incident. Eloise also noticed the blonde in question lurking in the shadows across the room trying her best to hide from the eyes of Eloise and the marauders yet still failing miserably. Still Eloise said nothing and draped her leg over one of Sirius' being sure to lock eyes with the blonde woman as though telling her to back off. Sirius raised his eyebrows at the sudden affection from his fiancé following her gaze to the blonde woman then pulled Eloise close kissing her cheek gently "I love you" he whispered to which she smiled in response as moody began to speak.

"We have reason to believe that Voldemort is planning an attack tonight" explained the man "The Prewett's are undercover with poly juice potion getting information from the inside"he said gruffly taking a swig of his flask. "The attack is thought to be on a muggle orphanage in London by the name of Wool's, when we get out there, keep your eyes open!- Pettigrew stop!- Constant vigilance!" he said silencing the room "Black, Evans" you two together "Potter with Potter, Lupin and Vance, Pettigrew and McKinnon, Podmore and Meadowes, Figg and Fortescue, Longbottom you're with Fenwick, and the rest of you stay here and prepare for their return, there will be injured, and there will be losses, when we get out there there are going to be people you know, you went to school with maybe you were friends once upon a time, well not anymore! They aim to kill, they don't care who you are not anymore. Constant Vigilance!"