Not Yet

"Eloise my Darling" 

"Eloise my Darling" 

"Regulus" acknowledged El

"A little birdie told me that you think I'm a spectacular kisser" he smirked

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement" shrugged the girl

"Well if you fancy it we can always have another snog, then you can confirm or deny it" flirted the younger black.

"Ha ha very funny" deadpanned the girl "I'm literally going out with your brother"

"Would be quite the scandal wouldn't it, I can see the it now 'youngest black has affair with his brothers special lady'" he said in amusement 

"Oh yes the press would go mad" she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Anyway, as lovely as this conversation is thats not what I came over here for"

"It's not? What do you want then?" 

"What are you doing tonight"

"Theres a costume party in the common room" she shrugged "I'm going as a devil!" she said in excitement "Merlins beard you have to come!" 

"I dunno.." 

"Oh come on it will be fun!" exclaimed Eloise excitedly 

"But a Slytherin at a Gryffindor party? I don't think people will like that much.." 

"If they have anything to say about it they can talk to me!" she huffed "I'm not taking no for an answer, so let's get you a costume"

"No way! I will come to the party but I am not wearing some costume that you pick out!"

"Your loss" she shrugged returning to her book

----

"Ow Lily too hard"

"Marlene have you got my black boots?"

"Alice can I borrow your concealer"

"Ow!" 

"Someone zip me up?" 

Sirius stood in the door way watching the four girls rush around the room frantically getting ready for the party.

"What the bloody hell is going on in here?" exclaimed the boy seeing the girls rushing about "The party starts in half an hour and you're not ready yet?"

"Oh shove off" grumbled Marlene as Lily finished on her hair

"Zip me up will you?" Eloise asked the boy

"Of course love" he smiled zipping the back of her dress up then placing his hands on her waist and spinning her around so that she was facing him. "You look beautiful" he smiled kissing her sweetly.

"You look quite dashing yourself mister Black you make a very attractive shaggy" she winked pulling him down for another kiss to which he complied. The two stood in the doorway of the room snogging ignoring the girls rushing round the room searching for their accessories.