The Beautiful Dodder Flower in the Last Days (3)

Picture is not mine 

 In the original plot, Bai Yueguang died too early. She went to Xu Junyi, and it was better for the two of them, but then a heroine who looked like Bai Yueguang, capable and individual appeared, Xu Junyi confronted Bai Yueguang. The feelings faded, and Bai Yueguang died in the mouth of the zombie without the ability to protect herself.

Cheng Yan wanted to go to Xu Junyi's side according to the plot. Of course, she wouldn't die, how could it be delayed until the finale of the hero and heroine.

There was almost one year left until the end of the day. During this time, the hero and the heroine fought side by side, loving each other for a long time, and also annexed the other two bases, finally defeated the zombie king and established a new empire.

However, she didn't expect to be brought back by the male lead. She felt that the male lead also had a tendency to gradually get out of the plot control.

Before pulling the plot back, she had to figure out how to survive this year. She already had some ideas.

Cheng Yan took Ding Ding out, planning to talk to Yu Chi.

She was stopped by someone before she walked out of the residential area of ​​female slaves and male favorites. She was a man in a leather jacket. She had an obscene description of excessive indulgence. Seeing her eyes were full of undisguised surprise and desire.

"New here?" He raised his hand to touch her face.

Cheng Yan backed away and avoided him.

A bit of irritation flashed in the man's eyes. When he saw her face that was too beautiful to be a distributor, he couldn't care about anything. He was itchy and gritted, "I am Xu Le, do you know? It doesn't matter if you don't know, You should always know Xu Fuyan, right? He is a good brother of the base boss, my cousin, if you are good with me, I will cover all your food and clothing."

Ding Ding scolded him: "Toad!"

This kind of person was Lian Yan before. I can't see Yan in person, and even dare to say that I want to include Yang Yanyan. I'm so angry!

Xu Le's face darkened, and he sneered twice: "Selling to someone is not selling, do you look down on me? I just forced you, who dares to say a

little more?" Ding Ding blushed with anger and almost jumped. Get up and grab Hua's disgusting face.

Cheng Yan put her hand on Ding Ding's shoulder to prevent him from moving, looked at Xu Le calmly, and said, "I was brought back by Yu Chi. He asked me to look for him now. For the delay, are you responsible? "

Xu Le felt that this was the excuse she asked for, but it seemed that she had heard that the boss really brought a peerless beauty back, and she called the boss so naturally. If she hadn't lied, he really wouldn't dare to move. She was.

He hesitated, not reconciled to let go of such a beautiful stunner in vain, and decided to take a look with her.

"If you dare to lie to me--" Xu Le's eyes were nasty, "I can't kill you!"

Cheng Yan's eyes were cold.

Yuchi had a meeting in the conference room in the building.

Xu Le didn't dare to go in and disturb him. He dared to use his cousin's influence to dominate, and it was only against ordinary people like him. After changing those with supernatural powers, he could only pretend to be grandson. The one forcing.

Ding Ding and Cheng Yan waited for the first time outside the meeting room. Ding Ding was a little worried and lowered his voice: "Yanyan, I think Yu Chi might not care about you."

He is sad. Yu Chi was obviously played by his sister. Which normal couple broke up to throw a cheque? It's the same as the style of raising a little lover. If he is Yuchi, he will ignore his sister, but the sister doesn't seem to think so.

Cheng Yan: "Don't worry."

Ding Ding sighed, "I can't let this go." During the

talk, the door of the conference room opened, and a group of people filed out. Yu Chi walked in the forefront, with a strong aura and cold brows. The footsteps are also fast, with a somewhat domineering feeling.

After a daze, he had already walked past her, as if he hadn't seen her at all.

"Yu Chi--" she yelled.

Yu Chi's footsteps seemed to pause, and it seemed that he didn't, and he continued to walk forward.

However, Xu Fuyan next to him glanced back, with unexplainable disgust in his eyes.

Xu Le's expression changed, grabbing her wrist with one hand, and grinning wickedly: "Looking at me? If people ignore you, you should just be honest with me. If you serve well, I can consider looking for a long-term How about you one?"

Cheng Yan: "Let go!"

Not far away, Yu Chi's footsteps suddenly stopped, and a group of teammates had to stop there, a little unclear, only Xu Fuyan's expression was a bit ugly.

They just stood still, and they heard the conversation over there clearly.

"Let it? Why do you want to let it? Come on, let Lao Tzu kiss, obediently, don't force Lao Tzu to beat a woman!" After

a moment of silence, the subordinates felt a bit cold all over, they saw the boss suddenly turned around, walked back quickly, and kicked Kicked Xu Le to the ground.

Xu Le was kicked in pain and dumbfounded: "Chi, Brother Chi?"

Yu Chi's expression was gloomy, his long eyes revealed a somewhat dangerous look, he leaned slightly, stepped on his chest, and said slowly: "The base's Rules, have you forgotten?"

Xu Le's face suddenly paled, and he turned to Xu Fuyan for help.

Of course he knew the rules that women could not be forced, but the women in the base had no sense of virginity for a long time, anyone could go, and no one paid attention to this rule.

Xu Fuyan stood up, took a look at Cheng Yan, and said: "I will teach him."

Yu Chi stood up straight, his eyes indifferent: "You will drive him away personally!"

It is no different to drive an ordinary person out of the base. So they gave food to the zombies.

"No! I was wrong, I know it was wrong!" Xu Le was full of horror, tears were about to come out, "Cousin, save me, save me!"

Yu Chi frowned, and two people came to Xu Le gagged his mouth and tied it up.

"Are you dissatisfied?" Yu Chi breathed lightly, looking at Xu Fuyan.

Xu Fuyan took a deep breath and said, "No, he deserved it for this matter."

Yu Chi didn't say anything, stretched out his long hand, took Cheng Yan's shoulder and brought her into his arms, and hugged her in front of everyone.

Ding Ding was at a loss for a moment, and trot to follow.

The subordinates were dumbfounded for a while.

"The boss will actually hold a woman, he is not never touched a woman do?"

"Maybe that woman too beautiful."

"Eph clothes are beautiful sister ah, the boss still does not take her as a brother?"

All the people believe it is, it They looked at Xu Fuyan one after another: "Brother Xu, what do you think?"

Xu Fuyan sneered: "That woman is a scourge!" After

Xu Fuyan left, everyone's expressions were weird.

"Brother Xu is unhappy."

"Because the boss finally has a woman?"

"It seems to be."

Everyone looked at each other, thinking carefully, and was terrified. I don't know who said quietly: "In the future... or stay away from Brother Xu. "

The author has something to say: Don't think about it, Xu Fuyan doesn't like Yuchi's, pure brotherhood, is to witness the bad days of Yuchi's broken love, so he believes that the heroine is a scum girl, and has a bad impression of her.