The Beautiful Dodder Flower in the Last Days (4)

Picture is not mine 

After the reunion, Yuchi's attitude towards her is frosty, not at all like the tender and obedient boy when he was in love at the beginning, and Cheng Yan is also happy to see it. The more he puts down the past, the more her mission will be. It is easy to complete.

Even if Yu Chi helped her out and took her to his room, she didn't think much about it. When she came to him, she knew that he would help her, not because he still liked her, but because he cared about her. It is precisely because of this that the affectionate person will pay off the debts of his father who is heavily indebted, even if his father never loves him.

She was right. Yu Chi released her as soon as he entered the room, sat down on the couch in the living room, took off the pistol tied to his waist and placed it on the coffee table, and smoothly placed a cigarette. The movements are also very skillful, and the cold facial features are hidden behind the lingering clouds of smoke.

He ignored her, Cheng Yan stood for a moment, and then took Tin Ding and sat on the side sofa.

Ding Ding was hooked by the man smoking, and leaned to her ear: "

Yanyan , can I smoke..." Cheng Yan interrupted him: "No."

Ding Ding sighed, "Yanyan, you know how to do this. Lost me."

Cheng Yan glanced at him.

With that, Ding Ding ran to Yu Chi's side and sat, completely unaffected by Yu Chi's indifference. He smiled cutely and asked, "Why don't I recognize you as my brother? I'm very obedient and not sticky. Human."

Yu Chi did not speak, squeezed out the cigarette butt and threw it in the ashtray, turned his head to look at him, his pupils were dark, his eyes were deep, revealing invisible pressure and momentum.

Not willing or unwilling, what do you stare at him so scary?

Ding Ding almost stammered: "I... just kidding."

Ding Ding retreated to Cheng Yan and whispered: "It's over, he must still want to be my brother-in-law,

Yanyan , you have to be careful." Cheng Yan: "..."

So, he admits his elder brother is a fake, just want to test others?

It's just... I don't want to be his brother, but I want to be a brother-in-law. Isn't that logical?

But Ding Ding added in a low voice: "I'm so cute, who wouldn't want a brother like me? Unless...he wants to be my brother-in-law!"

After speaking, he nodded in affirmation.

Cheng Yan: "No, he doesn't want to."

Ding Ding wanted to refute "How do you know if you're not him", but when he saw his sister was staring at him, he had to change his words: "Okay, you are happy."

It is true to be a brother. So tired.

I don't know if I heard the whispers of the siblings. Yu Chi suddenly looked over here. He probably spent a few years in the army. Yu Chi's eyes were particularly overwhelming. Cheng Yan and Ding Ding were unconscious. The ground sat upright.

Cheng Yan cleared her throat: "What happened just now...Thank you."

Yu Chi was silent for a while, and her voice was low when she said: "How are you going to thank you?"

Ding Ding blinked at her as soon as he heard this, with a look of "I That's right."

Cheng Yan choked. Everyone knew that it was just a kind words. He asked so seriously that people couldn't figure out his thoughts for a while.

Without waiting for her answer, Yu Chi went on to say: "In this last days, don't thank people easily. It's not that everyone is like me who doesn't need compensation."

Cheng Yan looked at him silently, and she just listened to what she was concerned about. Why is it so subtle?

Ding Ding said very loudly: "I see, brother is really a good person, don't worry, we will not be polite with you in the future, we will come to you directly if we need anything." He blinked again, and emphasized obediently, "And... We will never thank you."

Cheng Yan: "..."

She bet that Yu Chi definitely didn't mean it.

Yu Chi's expression was somewhat elusive, and he was silent for a moment, and asked: "Which base did you use before?"

Ding Ding answered quickly: "The basement."

Yu Chi didn't seem to hear clearly: "Huh?"

He looked at Cheng Yan, Cheng Yan didn't think there was anything at all, but when he looked at her like this, she felt inexplicably A little embarrassed, she pursed her lips and said, "It's in the basement of my house."

Yu Chi: "So, you haven't beaten a zombie before, and you stayed in the basement for a month?"

Everyone was busy playing. When zombies, looking for supplies, and grouping together, they seemed to live a little too... leisurely?

Cheng Yan: "...it seems to be."

Yu Chi glanced at her and then at Ding Ding. Both siblings and brothers are clean and beautiful, compared to the filthy and dirty humans in the last days. , They seem too out of place, and too...no! use! Up!

Yu Chi raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows.

Ding Ding whispered: "Does he regret taking us back?"

Yu Chi suddenly said: "I never regret doing things."

Ding Ding looked horrified: "You can hear it in such a low voice?"

Then just now...

Cheng Yan

Yu Chi 's expression is also a bit subtle: "This is also a superpower?" Yu Chi twitched his lips: "The distance is so close, not even a deaf person can hear it."

Cheng Yan: "...also." It's

just that he had a little reaction before . No, subconsciously, people think he can't hear anything.

Cheng Yan thought for a while, and then said, "Or...can you send us to another base?"

Yu Chi stared at her as if his eyes became sharp, and soon became calm again, and said in a deep voice: " Three months."

Cheng Yan didn't know, so: "What?"

"I can take you in for three months." Yu Chi looked at her with deep eyes, "After three months, you leave on your own. It's a matter of life or death. ."

Cheng Yan: "Then...what do we need to pay?"

Yu Chi glanced at her deeply: "Nothing is necessary."

Cheng Yan asked tentatively: "Why?"

Yu Chi seemed to see through her mind, the corners of her lips. Lightly, seemingly mocking: "I did this just to

pay back your five million, no other meaning, I will protect you for three months, and then write off a lump sum ." Cheng Yan was stunned: "But I gave the money... ..."

Yu Chi stared at her and said word by word: "I said, I borrowed it, I will pay it back!"

Cheng Yan: "...Have you said that?"

Yu Chi glanced at her for a long time before saying : "I told myself."

Cheng Yan was speechless.

alright.

No wonder he didn't want her help during the relationship, but received a check after breaking up. It turns out that he was borrowing money.

Cheng Yan thought for a while. It seemed that he was determined to pay off the debt and would not let her go to Xu Junyi's side. Then...she would just live here for three months, just to improve her own strength, and avoid it. Just a few male protagonists, and they can secretly match the male and female protagonists.

"Okay, I have no opinion." Cheng Yan looked at him and said, "But... today will not happen again? No one will come to trouble me again?"

Yu Chi: "No."

Cheng Yan: "Including You?"

Yu Chi's gaze was a bit cold, and he said slowly: "Are you afraid that I will never forget you or...retaliation?"

Cheng Yan said nothing.

Yu Chi said coldly: "Don't worry, the most important thing in the last days is beautiful women. I won't touch you."

Cheng Yan felt that the atmosphere was a little stiff, so she wanted to change the subject: "Right, I haven't seen you yet. What is your ability, you..."

Before she finished speaking, she suddenly saw that Yu Chi's complexion changed slightly, and she raised her hand. In a flash, she was taken into his arms and sat on his lap. She could still He felt the heat in his arms around her waist.

Cheng Yan: "..."

Okay... Why don't you touch it?

Ding Ding suddenly jumped to the side and shouted, "Good, good, big piece of ice!"

Upon hearing this, Cheng Yan looked at the place where she was sitting, and was silent.

The sofa was already covered by a thick layer of ice. If she wanted to sit there, she would have to be frozen into an ice sculpture.

Yu Chi didn't look at her. Instead, he raised his eyes and looked in the direction of the door, his expression cold: "Qin Fuyi!"