Chapter 16 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (16)

Picture is not mine 

 "Hurry up and get the people away!"

Cheng Xiangyang frowned and ordered several security guards, worried that his father would run into him.

However, Qi Ze glanced at them coldly, his eyes sharp as a hook, and those people hesitated, obviously not forgetting the desperate brutal force of the young man before him.

"I can go by myself." His voice was hoarse and dynamic.

Qi Ze stood up swayingly, his body seemed to be extremely weak, he just managed to hold on with one breath, his face was as white as a piece of paper, and the pitch black of those cold eyes seemed to be impenetrable.

He just looked at her like that.

Cheng Yan was stunned by him, but she still had a cold expression on her face.

After a while, he let out a sneer that seemed to be both self-deprecating and sarcasm, retracted his gaze, and walked in the direction he came.

It was also at this time that the car stopped at the door, and Cheng Feng got out of the car. As soon as he looked up, he saw the young man walking towards him.

After the rain, there was a slight mist in the night, which was refracted like a dream under the light of the street lamp.

Cheng Feng froze, his heart shook, his eyes fixed on the boy.

His long thin eyebrows, beautiful eyes, straight nose, and somewhat indifferent thin lips all reminded him of the face of the woman who was dying eighteen years ago. It was beautiful and pale, and the eyebrows looked like a flower. The thorny rose is fading fast.

Just as the young man was about to pass by him, he almost exhausted all his strength to grab the opponent's arm, and the young man looked at him sideways, his eyes cold and sharp, like a knife.

Cheng Feng's heart is weird and shocking. How can there be two people who look alike like this?

As he was thinking, his wrist suddenly sank, Cheng Feng subconsciously supported the person, and found that he was hot all over, his eyes closed tightly, and he was probably having a high fever.

He was about to send the child to the hospital and he had to do something good. After all, he and his ex-wife looked so much like him, but he was stunned by an inadvertent glance.

There was a piece of jade pendant on the boy's neck. Before he took a closer look, he almost had a strong hunch that this was the piece he had made for his first son.

Who knew he was born as a daughter, he was extremely disappointed and didn't care where that piece of jade pendant went.

Now, he saw this jade pendant again in a strange boy. Does this boy look exactly like his ex-wife?

His heart was beating wildly, and a somewhat ridiculous idea came to his mind.

"Dad!"

Seeing that the two people still collided, Cheng Xiangyang walked over hurriedly, seeing his father's face look weird, and his heart sank because he thought it was his sister's love affairs.

Cheng Feng ignored him, took the boy back to the car, and asked the driver to drive to the hospital, his tone a little worried.

Cheng Xiangyang hadn't been ignored by his father before. He frowned, and he knew at a glance that it was definitely not because of his sister's love, so... why is his father so nervous?

Suddenly, he seemed to have thought of something. He looked back and saw that the girl was standing at the door, her body thin and weak, and one glance made people feel pity and distress.

In contact with the previous investigation, his brows frowned.

"Brother..." The

faint voice revealed the sweetness that belongs to the girl alone, as if it could even melt people's hearts.

Cheng Xiangyang changed into a casual look, walked over and looked down at her, with a gentle smile in her voice: "What's the matter?"

Cheng Yan looked at him: "Why is Dad taking Qi Ze away?"

Cheng Xiangyang was taken aback and looked at her. The look in his eyes became more distressed, and the tone was more gentle, coaxing the child: "You have also seen him, he is sick, dad has a good heart, of course he has to be sent to the hospital, right?"

Cheng Yan's eyes were light.

Cheng Xiangyang seemed to be afraid that she would delve into it, so he hurriedly took her shoulders and walked inside, turning the subject calmly: "You wear so little, don't you stand outside? Let's go, my brother will accompany you back, do you want to talk about bedtime Story? Do you like Snow White or Cinderella, or...other?"

Cheng Yan did not speak, went upstairs, and shut him out mercilessly.

"..." Cheng Xiangyang looked at the door and sighed.

-

The next few days, Cheng Feng did not go home, the family atmosphere also was unusually calm, gentle stepmother always love to put it lightly appearance, but these days the mood was a bit hasty.

Cheng Yan thought, she should be the same as in the plot, already knowing that Cheng Feng not only found the child, but also did a paternity test.

It stands to reason that Cheng Xiangyang would also be informed of this by Jiang Wanzhi, but he acted ignorantly, and always took her to run outside to see his friends and friends, trying to make her happy.

Until the fifth day, when Cheng Xiangyang was about to take her out, Jiang Wanzhi, who was standing in front of the railing on the second floor, stopped them with a calm tone: "No today, Yangyang, your dad is back today, not alone."

She The words were concise and clear. After speaking, she glanced at Cheng Yan lightly and turned back to the room.

Without a doubt, today is the day when Cheng Feng takes Qi Ze home.

Cheng Xiangyang's smile couldn't be maintained. He looked down at her with a complicated expression, sighed, and said, "Yanyan, I think I have to tell you about it, but don't be afraid. Always my sister, a girl from our Cheng family, she won't change."

Cheng Yan looked at him in confusion, as if she didn't understand why he said this.

Before Cheng Xiangyang said, he felt very distressed. He took her to sit down on the sofa, took a deep breath, and tried to soften his voice for fear of scaring her.

Cheng Yan listened silently, and cooperated to make a look of surprise, loss, and loss.

The version that Cheng Xiangyang talked about should have been discussed by Jiang Wanzhi and Cheng Feng.

It is said that it was because of the nurse's carelessness that she hugged the two children by mistake. She was not actually the child of the Cheng family, but Qi Ze was.

Jiang Wanzhi was not mentioned at all. It was not that Cheng Feng did not find out this, but that he deliberately protected his wife and did not want to destroy the harmony of the family. After all, the matter had already happened, and it was meaningless to pursue it.

What's more, Cheng Feng himself did not want to be held accountable.

It was written in the book that Cheng Feng and Mrs. Cheng were married in business, and their relationship has been at odds. He thought that Mrs. Cheng had given birth to a daughter. Cheng Feng used this as an excuse to divorce her and quickly welcomed his mistress and illegitimate child. Into the house.

Madam Cheng became ill with anger and died within a few months.

Cheng Feng feels that this has something to do with him, so he still wants to compensate his children, but the concept of patriarchy is too heavy to like his daughter.

Therefore, after the real son Qi Ze came back, he compensated him for all his guilt, and because Qi Ze was so smart and talented in business, he liked Qi Ze more and more, and finally gave him the right to inherit. he.

Cheng Yan was thinking, half-truths Stayed version of the story has been finished, but also a worried look, comfort her: "Yan Yan, do not be sad, ah, this is nothing, not that more than one person at home to eat it."

Cheng Yan's face was pale, her eyelashes trembled, she looked like she could not cry, her voice was soft and cold: "But, this person is not someone else, brother, didn't I just dump him?"

Cheng Xiangyang He felt as though he had forgotten something important, and he was awakened suddenly when she heard that.

It's not only the sister who offends people ruthlessly, but he also does the same. He just taught people how to behave before.

Cheng Xiangyang coughed, seeing her look a little melancholy, he took her hand, approached her, and whispered: "Yanyan, there is nothing to be afraid of. You have been a Miss Cheng for more than ten years. It's a newcomer. It's not bad if you don't bully him. Does he dare to retaliate against you?"

Cheng Yan raised her head and looked at him, her eyes clear and quiet.

Cheng Xiangyang's desire for protection is stronger, holding her hands tighter, and her voice louder: "Even if we are not afraid of revenge, my brother will protect you. If he dares to move you, I will take someone to teach him how to behave. Guan Bao, he honestly didn't dare to mess around."

Cheng Yan: "..."

"Who are you going to teach?"

Cheng Feng's slightly unhappy voice came from the door.

Cheng Xiangyang stiffened.

Cheng Yan looked up, and Cheng Feng's tall figure walked in. He was also followed by a young man with a cold expression and gloomy eyebrows. He was not wearing the bargains he used to wear. Cheng Feng should have taken him to a specialty store to buy it.

The clothes are exquisite and luxurious, and his appearance is beautiful. When he stops there, he is slender and tall. If you don't know his past, he is no different from the rich and elegant second-generation brothers in the circle.

However, Qi Ze glanced lightly at her eyes, and when she looked at her, she felt a chill in her back.

Didn't you say you wouldn't hate her?

Why are his eyes so dark and so dark that people feel so flustered in their hearts?