Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (23)

It may be because of Qin Fuyi's grasped, her fingertips also carried the virus, which cut through the flesh Yu Chi's back, and the virus also penetrated in, and a scratch on his back had changed color. 

Even just for a while, there was a tendency to decay, and even the blood turned black

Ding Ding was a little scared: "Brother Yu Chi won't become a zombie, right?"

"No." Yu Chi was not bitten. Cheng Yan felt that there was a virus, she should be able to purify it, so she said, "Ding Ding, please help me. so i can see if I can purify the virus."

The scars on his back spread a little bit, even if the clothes were lifted up, some of the wounds were covered by the clothes.

Ding Ding simply took off his clothes. The rain outside was so heavy that Yuchi's shirt could be squeezed out of the water.

When Yu Chi wore clothes, he looked upright and clean. He took off his clothes and turned out to have a good figure. He was probably trained strictly in the army. He also has eight strong and elastic abdominal muscles. The lines are beautiful and sexy.

 The skin is not as white as his face, and some are wheaten. Lulu, he closed his eyes and leaned on Ding Ding's shoulder, with an inexplicable sense of contrast and weakness.

Cheng Yan looked at a weird feeling, as if she was about to take advantage of the danger. She tried not to look at his muscles. She stared at the bloody wounds on his back, concentrated, and pressed her palms up. Bai Wu released from the palm of her hand, and got into the skin of Yu Chi's back, spreading a circle, and the black seemed to gradually fade.

Cheng Yan looked a little happy, thinking that it would be completely eliminated in a while, but Qin Fuyi's virus level may also be very high, even if it is not much, it is not easy to completely eliminate it.

About ten minutes later, Cheng Yan's abilities were already a bit unsupportable, but the virus on Yu Chi's back still remained.

At this moment, she suddenly heard a lot of footsteps ringing outside the door.

She couldn't pull away, so Ding Ding ran away. The door was made of wood and there were gaps. He squatted over the gap and looked at him. He suddenly turned his head happily: "Yanyan, I saw Brother Xu, I want to call Is he coming?"

Cheng Yan originally planned to go to the South City Base. Yu Chi is so weak now that she can't take him away alone, so she nodded.

Ding Ding might be afraid that Xu Junyi would leave, opened the door, and ran out in a hurry.

Cheng Yan also heard him shouting while running: "Brother Xu——", and then the human voice became a little noisy. She didn't hear anything clearly, and put her mind back on Yu Chi. She let out more strangeness. Yes, Bai Wu is competing with the black virus on his back.

Yu Chi frowned uncomfortably, and his eyelashes moved. He opened his eyes and saw Cheng Yan kneeling beside him, her hand still on his back, his soft and cold touch stunned him.

"Yanyan?"

"Are you awake?" Yanyan glanced at the darkened virus on his back, and withdrew her hand.

When Yu Chi saw her behavior and understood that she was using the power, his eyebrows frowned: "Am I infected?" When

Cheng Yan saw that he looked bad, she was about to explain that she had been cleared a lot. Came with Xu Junyi.

Hearing the footsteps, Cheng Yan looked up, and a slender shadow fell on the door. Xu Junyi was standing at the door, looking at them both with a smile but a smile. His eyes fell on Cheng Yan meaningfully: "You are here. What do you do?"

Yu Chi is not a character that will show weakness in front of outsiders, especially in front of this fiance whom Cheng Yan admits to like. He is even more reluctant to lose the slightest bit. He is about to stand up, only to find that his body has a little strength. No, I almost fell back with a weak leg.

Cheng Yan hurriedly helped him, seeing his expression faintly calm, fearing that he would fall again, so she didn't let go.

Ding Ding couldn't understand this, only when Yu Chi's injury was more serious, he said: "Xu brother-in-law, is there any healing power in your base? Brother Yu Chi is injured, can you heal him?"

"Really?" Xu Junyi walked over slowly, his eyes turned around on his naked upper body, and finally landed on his back, he smiled, but his tone showed a cold feeling, "If he suffers It's such an injury, I really can't save him." After

a pause, his eyes turned to Cheng Yan, and his eyes became gentle, with a faint smile, and said, "Yanyan, go to my place. Is it?" After a

moment, Cheng Yan nodded.

Yu Chi's expression seemed to be stained with ice, but he didn't say a word, but pushed her hand away.

The corners of Xu Junyi's lips raised slightly, and his smile was gentle, but he froze slightly when he heard her next words.

"Can I take Yu Chi with me?" Cheng Yan looked at him, as if she wouldn't leave if he didn't agree.

Yu Chi's eyes flashed across a ray of light quickly, and suddenly turned his head to look at her, with a complex expression, as if shocked and moved.

Xu Junyi looked at her firm face and sighed as if she had some headaches, but her tone was still spoiled: "Yanyan, don't talk stupid. If he becomes a zombie, shall we all bury him?"

Cheng Yan and Xu Junyi had been unmarried couples for a period of time. Although he secretly controlled her life, he even knew which man she had said more to, but he was really good to her at the time, and he didn't. Harm her mind.

Quick transmigration: Dress as a male leads white moonlightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें