Chapter 35 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (35)

Picture is not mine 

 Back in the ward, Cheng Xiangyang put down his food and was about to go out to find someone. He was a little surprised. Where did Yanyan go?

As soon as he walked to the door, he met the oncoming Qi Ze...on a narrow road.

"You..." Still dare to come?

Before he could finish a sentence, Cheng Xiangyang's voice was stuck. He looked at the girl walking behind Qi Ze with a somewhat unbelievable expression.

Cheng Yan said hello with a calm expression: "Brother." After a pause, Qi Ze's eyes were dark, and she called out: "Brother."

"..." There was no mouth, Cheng Xiangyang sighed in his heart and looked at this. Looking at that again, he finally yelled at Qi Ze, "Who the fuck is your brother? Huh?"

 After roaring, he pulled the baby sister over, as if afraid that she would be abducted by the bad guy, softly speaking. Said: "Yanyan, go eat, don't be hungry."

Cheng Yan was pushed into the ward by his shoulder.

Cheng Xiangyang turned around and looked at Qi Ze again, his eyebrows raised lightly, his tone was unhappy: "Are you still going?"

Qi Ze said in a low tone: "Brother, I want to be with Yanyan."

His eyelashes were slightly closed and sprinkled. A little dark shadow, pale skin, calm look, but there was a fragile and firm contradictory feeling when he looked at it.

He called his elder brother so obediently, Cheng Xiangyang realized that this man was still his own brother, and he was not easy to scold him for a while, choking, "...she doesn't need you to accompany!" 

When the voice fell, he was caught My sister slapped her face, and the girl's flat and pleasant voice came from behind: "I'm hungry, but my hands are a little weak." 

After a moment of silence, Qi Ze replied: "I'll feed you."

"..." Seeing Qi Ze bypassing him and entering the house, and really sat on the side of the bed to feed his sister, Cheng Xiangyang was at a loss.

He just went out for a while, how did things develop like this?

the other side.

Qi Ze first picked up the soup bowl with pieces of meat floating.

Cheng Yan glanced at: "It's hot."

Qi Ze: "Then I will blow it."

The voices of the two made him regain his senses. Cheng Xiangyang cheered up, walked firmly to the sofa and sat down, his eyes tight. Staring at Qi Ze.

Although he didn't know what happened, he had to protect his sister and not let Qi Ze bully her.

After drinking a few sips of the cold soup, Cheng Yan heard the system say: [Showing affection can increase the sweetness, host cheer. ]

"......" Cheng Yan silent for a moment, pointing to a dish, said, "There is chili."

Qi Ze do not like spicy, but also a little surprised that she wants to eat, he sandwiched a chopsticks, they heard she went on to say: "I don't eat, you help me to get rid of it."

Qi Ze shook his hand, and the pepper fell back onto the plate. He raised his head and looked at Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan smiled, her eyes clear and innocent.

"...Okay." Qi Ze spit out a word slowly.

Qi Ze ate a few red peppers. It was so hot that he sweated out, and his face turned red. He was still pretending to be calm, as if he felt nothing.

Cheng Yan seemed to be curious: "It's not spicy?"

Qi Ze was already so spicy that he didn't even want to say anything, her face was expressionless: "It's okay."

After speaking, he suddenly felt a soft touch on his lips, and he didn't react yet. , She has retreated.

When she saw her sister take the initiative to kiss Qi Ze, Cheng Xiangyang clenched his fist and almost couldn't help standing up.

However, Cheng Yan didn't seem to see his gaze that was about to burst into flames. She licked the corner of her lower lip as if aftertaste, and slowly approached Qi Ze, with a serious tone: "It's obviously very spicy, aren't you already sweating?"

She said. As he approached, Qi Ze only felt that even the tip of his heart was hot, his eyes were deep, staring at her pure and beautiful face, he had to compromise: "Spicy."

Hearing the tone of sweetness rising, Cheng Yan chuckled, took a piece of paper to wipe his sweat, and said, "Who let you eat it all?"

Her breath, the temperature of her fingertips, her eyebrows, red lips, and her eyes were nearby. , As if revealing charming power.

The heart beats faster and the blood surges.

He took her messy hand, his pupils were not bottomed, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Yanyan..."

"Is it enough!" Cheng Xiangyang couldn't bear it, and stood up at once.

Qi Ze looked at him with calm eyes.

Cheng Yan also looked over.

Cheng Xiangyang suddenly felt like he was shining. He had an illusion, how could he be a light bulb?

It's just... how close these two people look too close!

His chest was suffocated, and he didn't have any position in questioning, and he was even more afraid that the result would be that they were already together.

"I'll go for a walk!" Cheng Xiangyang said vaguely, and left without looking back.

After being quiet in the ward for a while, Cheng Yan retracted her gaze and took the bowl: "You are feeding so slowly, I'd better eat it myself."

Qi Ze looked at her, not knowing what she was thinking, suddenly her eyes darkened. Asked: "Yanyan, did you see something and deliberately wanted him to give up?"

Cheng Yan was choked, coughing, and when he reached out to pat her on the back, he suddenly kissed him. With a side face, he calmly said: "No, I just want to kiss you."

No matter if she is telling the truth or lies, Qi Ze's mood will feel better in an instant. He slowly approached her with a low voice. Said: "Yanyan, I like that you are so unreserved."

Cheng Yan: "..."

However, I don't like you to speak so straightforwardly.

Is she shameless?

After eating, it was almost dark. Cheng Yan insisted on going through the discharge procedures and insisted that Qi Ze send her home. As a good brother to pet his sister, Cheng Xiangyang had to gritted his teeth and agreed with a black face. .

When he got in the car, Qi Ze drove, and said, "Your brother's eyes are about to kill."

Cheng Yan tilted her head, glanced at him, and smiled softly: "So, I didn't tell him, I'm going It's actually your home." With

a sudden brake-

Qi Ze looked weird and shocked: "...My house?"

Cheng Yan frowned, her soft hand held his hand, leaned close to him, and looked at him. His pupils are clear and beautiful, and his tone is faint: "Don't you love me?"

"...I do." Qi Ze was startled for a moment, and hurriedly explained, "I was just...a little shocked."

Cheng Yan didn't seem to hear it. He explained, getting closer to him, almost kissing him, and staring at him: "Nothing?"

She leaned too, too close.

Qi Ze's eyes fell on her lips unconsciously, bright red, beautiful, and deceptive.

He couldn't bear it, and his throat moved slightly. He whispered: "I  love you, Yanyan."

Hearing the hint of sweetness, Cheng Yan smiled. Sure enough, the male protagonist's sweet words can also increase sweetness. degree.

Her hands slowly climbed onto his shoulders, staring into his eyes and said, "So, you are willing to take me home, aren't you?"

"...Yes." Qi Ze's voice tightened, staring at her lips. , Slowly approached.

Cheng Yan suddenly retreated and sat down. Seeing him still, she was surprised: "What are you doing stupidly?"

Qi Ze glanced at her, her eyes sullen, as if dissatisfied.

Cheng Yan looked at him calmly and looked innocent.

Qi Ze took a deep breath, turned his face back, and stared forward.

Really...

Lessons owed!

After playing too much, Qi Ze seemed to be angry and didn't talk to her along the way.

The car drove into the community, then into the garage, and the two got out of the car.

Qi Ze walked ahead, but his steps were not too fast.

Cheng Yan called him a few times, but he ignored her, she stopped, thought about it, and suddenly "Ah".

Qi Ze really looked back at her.

Cheng Yan squatted down, pressed her ankle, and said, "My ankle was twisted."

Qi Zexin thought it was true, and walked over a few steps to see her anxiously, but suddenly felt that something was wrong.

"Who made you go so fast?" Cheng Yan seemed to complain angrily.

Qi Ze calmly said: "Does it hurt ?" Cheng Yan's expression remained as usual: "It hurts."

"...You don't seem to hurt too much." Qi Ze spoke before she was about to argue, "You lie to me again?"

Cheng Yan refused to admit: "I really twisted my ankle!"

Little liar!

Qi Ze stared at her for a while, but finally compromised, and said coldly, "So...Should I carry you on your back?"

Cheng Yan shook her head, smiled suddenly, stretched out her hand, and said nothing.

Qi Ze had a headache.

Cheng Yan looked at him blankly and looked at him: "Did I make you faceless to see people?" Qi Ze sighed when she saw her with a cold face, and suddenly leaned over and hugged him. She was still a standard romantic princess.