Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (22)

Cheng Yan thought that Yu Chi would be pissed off by her, but who knew that Yu Chi grabbed her wrist and said, "Follow me!"

 After finally coming out, Cheng Yan didn't want to go back. she broke free from his grip and said to the zombie king: "I'm right here. It's fine." 

The Zombie King looked at her reluctantly, and a violent mood rose in his eyes

As soon as Yu Chi frowned and was about to speak, a sharp ripple formed by cold light suddenly fell. He quickly pulled Cheng Yan behind him and turned into a flame-built barrier to block the attack.

The two rays of light collided, so shocked that the floor shook.

Yu Chi looked at the Zombie King with brows and eyes, and threw a fireball back easily.

The Zombie King directly copied his ability and threw a bigger past. The big fireball collided with a smaller fireball in the air, violently and dazzling. When it exploded, the impact force gradually caused the surrounding walls and ceiling to gradually Cracked and collapsed.

The villa will collapse soon.

The Zombie King directly picked up Cheng Yan, and moved to the lawn outside in an instant. Cheng Yan only had time to shout: "Ding Ding is still upstairs!"

Ding Ding was brought out by Yu Chi.

Tan Beiliu also followed.

The villa collapsed behind them, and the fire quickly swept the entire villa, smoky and blazing into the sky.

The zombie king watched his den disappear little by little in the flames, anxious, unwilling, sad, and manic that he wanted to go but couldn't go, and then turned into full of anger and confronted Yuchi, very With a loud voice, he leaped towards Yuchi.

Yu Chi sneered, his eyes gloomy and dangerous.

Of course, Cheng Yan couldn't watch the two people fight again. When the time came, she couldn't persuade her to the point of death. She stood in front of Yu Chi and looked at the Zombie King.

Her gaze caused the Zombie King to not move for a while, and then fell on the ground, staring at her for a while, then at the old nest where it turned into ashes, and then gave a grievanced "Oh" with dissatisfaction and deep blue eyes. 

There seems to be some accusation.

Cheng Yan stood on her toes and touched its head, power was released from her palm, and calmed his emotions and his expression became cheerful. "no, i will let him build a new house. 

Zombie King Shaking his head, pointing to her, and pointing to herself: "Aoaoaoaoaoaoaoao..."

Cheng Yan smiled: "Well, that's okay."

Yu Chi couldn't understand it, but she could actually understand the meaning of the zombie king, There was a bit of sourness in the bottom of his heart, but on the surface he looked cold and indifferent

Tan Beiliu saw it interestingly. He only knew that the Zombie King had a strange personality. Whoever fights with it has to gnaw at someone. He didn't expect it to be quite humane and able to communicate with people. So Qin Firuo can talk. What a horror.

Or they know too little about zombies.

"Child, what does it say?" He couldn't help being curious, and patted Ding Ding on the shoulder.

Ding Ding thought for a while, and understood: "It means that Brother Yu Chi will pay for a big house. He wants to be with Yan Yan."

Seeing that Yu Chi and Tan Beiliu looked wrong, Cheng Yan explained: " It means it doesn't care."

As for the premise that she purifies it, she didn't mention it.

Yu Chi also calmed down. His purpose of coming here was not to be jealous with the zombie king. He frowned when he thought of looking for Cheng Yan's zombies and humans. "Yanyan, I'm not playing around, it's dangerous outside, you You must go back with me!"

His expression was serious and serious, Cheng Yan was taken aback, and couldn't help but think of the expression before the zombie king jumped out the window last night, as if... also very serious?

"Dangerous?" Cheng Yan said, "Isn't it always dangerous outside? Even if you say so, I also..."

Yu Chi interrupted her: "Qin Fuyi has become the new zombie king, and she will kill you. ."

Cheng Yan was really taken aback now, looking at him as if she didn't understand what he was saying.

Qin Fuyi...what has become?

 a Zombie King?

She is the heroine! What's the matter of stealing the identity of the villain?

The most important question is-how do you have a cross-racial relationship between a zombie heroine and a human hero! ! !

Cheng Yan was so shocked by his words that she doubted her life. Was she under the spell of defeat in her mission?

There is a feeling of coldness.

Just when she was stunned, the sky gradually became gloomy, the wind blew her hair, and there was an ominous and dangerous aura in the air, and faintly heard the roar of zombies.

The rain fell quickly.

At the same time, the new zombie king they just mentioned-Qin Fuyi fell. She flew all the way, and there was still a pair of black feather wings behind her. She took it back when she landed.

She loves to dress up when she is a human being. She still loves to dress up when she is a zombie.